• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisb0109

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prestosmp
Sometimes its about having fun. Wasnt trying to be "douchey" , so I will roll with my look for today. I wasnt going for overkill. For me everyday is not about wearing what is "classic" or expected, however; always taking some of classic style into account.

Go with it. I looked good.

Newstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
3-32.jpg

1-84-1.jpg

I'm really digging this look. Very nice, casual and a good play of colors. I like how the bag matches the cardigan.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by philosophe
Someone had to speak truth to power.

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
You misspelled "plebs."

- B

I am thinking about starting a thread (pinned, natch) in which people can direct me to particular MC problems so that I can speak truth to both power and plebs. It will be sort of a bat phone, but more of a matt phone.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes its about having fun. Wasnt trying to be "douchey" , so I will roll with my look for today. I wasnt going for overkill. For me everyday is not about wearing what is "classic" or expected, however; always taking some of classic style into account.

This.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MMKN, hope you will post more photos of the suit after pressing; hard to get an idea on the shape of the suit with your arm positions. Is the Alexander Kabbaz shirt a button down collar? can't quite make it out in the pic.

Originally Posted by mmkn
I am still waiting for the "It looks OTR" comments . . .
smile.gif

Yes, thus I still make three trips a year to NYC to visit Mr. Green.

- M

PS, was too excited to press it for presentation.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lufty I've really been enjoying your fits of late! And diggin' on those paisleys!!!

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I am thinking about starting a thread (pinned, natch) in which people can direct me to particular MC problems so that I can speak truth to both power and plebs. It will be sort of a bat phone, but more of a matt phone.
Perhaps you can be signaled by rocketing a tournÃ
00a9.png
e cut carrot over the Bay. A flaming tuber over Alcatraz can be your ticket to dismiss guests and get to the more entertaining task of wounding the weak. Maybe flaming tuber was a poor image for a San Franciscan, but you get the idea. How do you plan on using whnay.? - B

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Perhaps you can be signaled by rocketing a tournÃ
00a9.png
e cut carrot over the Bay. A flaming tuber over Alcatraz can be your ticket to dismiss guests and get to the more entertaining task of wounding the weak.

Maybe flaming tuber was a poor image for a San Franciscan, but you get the idea.

How do you plan on using whnay.?

isay.jpg

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Backlash hit a few years ago after it enjoyed a temporary place on the top of the SF hype cycle.
...does this make it backlash to the backlash, then?
Originally Posted by PandArts
Lufty I've really been enjoying your fits of late! And diggin' on those paisleys!!!
Thank you sir. It's good to see you put down the bottle long enough to take some snaps, you wino.
cheers.gif
Originally Posted by chrisb0109
Go with it. I looked good.
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
This.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug
Do your thing young homie. Every day there are thousands of joes walking around feeling comfortable in their gray pants and light blue shirts. They either lack imagination, style, balls or a combo of the three. Splash out, son. They will hate you for it and it's all the more reason to press on.
And this is why SF is interesting. For every stodgy old man like myself, there's a youthful backlash with a contrary opinion.
laugh.gif

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
2010-10-19a.jpg
2010-10-19b.jpg
2010-10-19c.jpg

This one is a winner, bleach boy. Really nice stuff and i dare say: a lot of improvement to be noticed lately!
College Prep Today
34398_533539306146_35500033_31534863_4795046_n.jpg

Althoug the said tweed sc would have brought it to the next level, i still like it.
Originally Posted by IST66
3-32.jpg
1-84-1.jpg
IST, you´re the master of casual elegance. Please keep it that way, your posts are going in my "Wanna look like" section.
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Throwback Wednesday ... Digging deeper into the closet:
a98cf34e.jpg
... Officeshot:
1922972f.jpg
Dawg, is this by any chance a vintage DAKS jacket? The leather laple hole and the check reminds me of a Daks sc i saw on ebay...
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Cheers... No massive clams today. ...
IMG_0712.jpg

Apart from the tie, i like it. The fit is great, as always. My entry for "Learning from great masters" and to see if i can get any comments on this one (may it be love or hate):
201020102193.jpg
201020102194.jpg

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
Thank you sir. It's good to see you put down the bottle long enough to take some snaps, you wino.
cheers.gif

LOL It wasn't as easy to do so as you might think
snork[1].gif

Especially since I'm confident that it was this place that caused me to hit the bottle again!!!

cheers.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spoozy
My entry for "Learning from great masters":
201020102193.jpg

I like this, Spoozy. Bold, yet not overboard.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
LOL It wasn't as easy to do so as you might think
snork[1].gif

Especially since I'm confident that it was this place that caused me to hit the bottle again!!!

cheers.gif

fing02[1].gif

ndw

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads