• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
my stuff is already in Vaughan, ON which is an hour from where I am.

so i should be seeing a package on my doorstep.

Oh damn. Ya Vaughan lol. Did you get regular shipping? How come I didnt get tracking?

mrpress

Reaction score
$20 off $75 and free shipping:

PROMO: OCT21
PIN: 1035

Just placed an order that totaled $76 before coupon. Love when that happens.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
Oh damn. Ya Vaughan lol. Did you get regular shipping? How come I didnt get tracking?

this was my first time ordering from them

im pretty sure everyone gets tracking

jobg

Reaction score
I have been checking different forum with different opinion about this, which fit is the slimmest, the urban slim chino from J crew or the slim fit chino from LEC

cocks

Reaction score
Has anyone purchesed their wool pea coats before? How's the fit/color irl?

epilepc

Reaction score
I got next day air saver shipping on my backordered boots... they should be coming in today. awesome.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by epilepc
I got next day air saver shipping on my backordered boots... they should be coming in today. awesome.

Are those the plaintoe boots? If so, can you post some pictures and your opinion of them? I'm really interested in the quality.

bombers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jobg
I have been checking different forum with different opinion about this, which fit is the slimmest, the urban slim chino from J crew or the slim fit chino from LEC

Jcrew. I messaged someone who got the LEC's and they're nothing close to being slim.

dave333

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocks
Has anyone purchesed their wool pea coats before? How's the fit/color irl?

Look terrible IMO. Poor design (what's up with the pockets) and the fit probably won't be that great.

Go for a J. Crew one. Slim, thick, and warm, and you can get it for 200 in-store (at least the stores I went to).

poena

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
I think they're real. Mine was pretty personalized-- it even had the Rep's phone number-- weird?

mine told me to look under the collar at the fine details in stitching. a zig zag stitch on the chambray shirts.

jobg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bombers
Jcrew. I messaged someone who got the LEC's and they're nothing close to being slim.

Do you know if that person sized down, cause i heard ome people say the fit was good, if you sized down. Also the problem with j crew slim chinos is that the seat and the thighs seam kinda baggy. I just looked at the photo on the lec slim chinos and that part doesn't seem that loose. Just wondering if someone have tried both of them and could tell which ever is slimmer.

bombers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jobg
Do you know if that person sized down, cause i heard ome people say the fit was good, if you sized down. Also the problem with j crew slim chinos is that the seat and the thighs seam kinda baggy. I just looked at the photo on the lec slim chinos and that part doesn't seem that loose. Just wondering if someone have tried both of them and could tell which ever is slimmer.
here's your answer. RL often has 20% (i think) discounts so it might be worth it to wait.
Originally Posted by chasingred
Just ordered those myself. It seems like the seat and thigh areas are a bit big, and not very slim at all. A trip to the tailor and twenty bucks could fix this though. In the end, you'd wind up with a decent pair of chinos for about $50, if you get these on discount. Might want to check RL Rugby University Chinos before you pick up these LEC, however. I've read really good things about those, but haven't tried them on myself. If they fit right, it could save you the $20 and trip to the tailors.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got the poplin shirts in the mail.

they run a little small other than the chest it fits alright, and the sleeves are a tad short.
the chambray should be in tomorrow.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
I finally got the fs code to order the pincord cargo shorts. Now I'm told they are out of stock. Hateful.

epilepc

Reaction score
img0219d.jpg
Crappiest iphone picture in the world, but yeh das all I have. They're actually a dark brown. Quality is whatever. I wouldn't recommend. Spend money on other things or save a little more for Alden etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads