• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
nah. boston for about a year now. didn't have a jacket last year except a canvas/cotton parka that i just layered a thermal and a sweater under. this isn't canada goose heavy ski jacket warm or anything but should be solid. hard to find good cold weather jackets that i are still slim and nice looking

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
lanvin ripoffs- $128
sf approved?
28bgzh4.jpg
978goo.jpg
1427gb4.png

Liking these. Is sizing the same as CP, or do the hopefully run big like lame chucks?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice chrono wanna see some pics

and DA doing lanvin better than lanvin
lol8[1].gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good purchase dude.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Thanks. I felt better running the purchase by you first like i do with all my decisions

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Thanks. I felt better running the purchase by you first like i do with all my decisions

the world would be a better place if everyone else followed suit

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
Liking these. Is sizing the same as CP, or do the hopefully run big like lame chucks?

i don't know about cp sizing, but these seem to fit pretty tts.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
workwear steez for Minami
37121_921669509910_15904009_48990332_6666780_n.jpg
69296_921671281360_15904009_48990386_8001148_n.jpg

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I like tee's new coat too. But I'm not sure where I'd be able to wear it myself. Regarding fits with extra volume.... I have noticed is there is a tendency in fashion circles towards either going very slim or very oversized in many styles. Often the middle ground may be shunned since that's what the plebeian non-fashion types (or perhaps the older generation) tend to wear-- somewhat like a reaction to be the opposite or to push the envelope. Take for example those hugely oversized Yohji pants. If they were more normally proportioned, I often wonder if everyone would look at them and say they look like unfashionable sweatpants that some fat guy might wear. The added volume almost seems like its used more to distance the design from the ordinary and set it apart, as opposed to simply providing some great look that flatters one's body shape. Now before someone gets all worked up and says I'm wrong, realize that I'm talking about the effect the pants have on the audience and not condemning the style as looking bad. This is even more discernible with women's jeans. For example, many stores lately will show extremely skinny jeans or baggy boyfriend jeans, but the middle ground is shunned as if unfashionable. Yet look at stores where mostly unfashionable people shop, and all you will see is the middle ground sized jeans.
I advocate this middle-volume. **** fitted

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads