• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
looks good, what's the jacket?
its a liner or some **** from HM im unclear on its status as a garment edit: lol dude im gonna get a more recent fit for you than that ill PM you something today/tomorrow if thats cool

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you really cannot wear RO or CCP with anything else.

Originally Posted by Nil
Jacket looks a little weird when zipped up with nothing hanging below it. RO requires more RO in my opinion. Sleeves are too long also.

stinger70

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
smiling face now that kunk smiled, this is the exact same fit as one of my previous ones except with upgraded picture quality. Cardigan is draping like crap in that shot, whatever.

Also, I want RO wedges so badly someone give me like $1500

I also love that I actually look tall XD I'm probably hitting 6'1"-6'2" with the heels and hair which is ridiculous considering I'm 5'9"

This is great, although im going to side with most and say I dont really dig those boots.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Jacket looks a little weird when zipped up with nothing hanging below it. RO requires more RO in my opinion. Sleeves are too long also.
Yeah that is why I mostly wore it open, as suggested. And the sleeves are long but it doesn't really bother me.
Originally Posted by thekunk07
Need more RO then. Was actually considering an RO tee but it's hard to buy w/o knowing how it would look on me, need to try one on first.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rfx, someone on sufu is selling some nicholas and mark (vulpinari) tanks/cockbibs for 65 bucks. username shima. check into that!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah. Right now it just looks like a nice leather jacket but there's nothing special about it. It's sort of eh without extra styling.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^^omg
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
RFX- What size are you? I have a size small bronze/rust RO tank and possibly a medium "bleach" (basically white) that i might keep.

PP- That jacket is rad on you. Pretty much the perfect edgy jacket for you

Whodini- Is that the kzo part silk jacket from ss 10? I almost picked it up at a store during the spring (then it popped up on gilt) but never pulled the trigger. I've never seen that color though. Looks good.

Kunk- Good ****, man. The photoshops are hilarious and had me laughing to the point chronogal had to ask what i was looking at. Glad you had an awesome time in SF

Nil looks great at that wedding. Real cool.

Hmm.... Need to look closer at the thread from the past week as i might've missed a bunch of good stuff

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Sleeves are too long also.

it looks like he is just wearing a t-shirt underneath. if he puts on a couple more layers as one would expect in winter it will probably be fine. also, most of the dark designer stuff (especially the leather jacket) generally comes down to the knuckle.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Need more RO then. Was actually considering an RO tee but it's hard to buy w/o knowing how it would look on me, need to try one on first.

this is my dilemma as well.

think I will be sizing down on my rick tho, so I will be without one until a medium becomes available.

Originally Posted by Brothersport
GN don't forget to have Kent Money at least 7 different places in the background.

yes, one for each alt account.

and otter too? one of his weird M2M pics.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
IMG_20101018_112913.jpg

and from earlier in week:

IMG_20101013_151729.jpg

Kunk.... Happy?

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
This is what i do instead of prepping to teach kids the SATs. Here are the pictures i'll be using, in alphabetical order
Also, this for the bottom. Not the greatest PS job, but passable IMO when sized down.
Does anybody know how to warp text in Photoshop? I need it for the "drum" part

I love how my pic is with a cardigan I won't be able to afford for many moons. If you'd like I can do a pic with a real camera of my ToJ lol

Originally Posted by Brothersport
GN don't forget to have Kent Money at least 7 different places in the background.
I was going to suggest sneakerfreak or whatever that guy's name was, but I think that's more of a sufu meme

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bad pic but it is more or less what i wear most days
IMG_0124.gif
rick gap apc (LOL i just noticed my third button on my fly is unbuttoned...
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
) f+b

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole point of Scott's fit is that it is kinda matchy. Some of us avoid that kinda thing, he doesn't care. That's what makes the fit IMO.

IMG_20101018_112913.jpg

that jacket is too nice.

Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Whoa, didn't think I'd make the cut. Wish I had better shoes. Lookin forward to this

i think we all make the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads