• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my wife

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stinger70
dscf1604.jpg
NDG uniqlo nudie c rec

I like this cardi a lot (and have been eyeing it myself) but it almost looks like you could have sized up one. It might just be personal preference, I just imagined it fitting a little looser. Anyway, what are size is it and your measurements for reference?

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
none. mainly because i'm unimpressed with the quality and pocket design...

actually i do like some of their waxed jeans and the off white ones.

I see. Well maybe give one a whirl, you might be surprised. I have worn in a few different jeans but my Nudies are by far my favorite fade.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TrenTality
No offence, But i would take pleasure in beating the **** out of you.
I guess its the hair.

Glayvengayed.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grit
whsc.jpg

W+H
Sugar Cane
Chuckalikes

Looks good but better shoes would make this, either a shinier leather or something colored or with white detailing or really anything to break up the solid block of matte black. The whole key to wearing lots of black imo is to mix up your textures and patterns a lot so pieces play off each other instead of blending together.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always feel like I end up with the most awkward camera angles, oh well. You guys get the point. Also, not sure if I like showing the selvage line on these...some input would be appreciated. Anyways....

imag0046y.jpg

imag0047sd.jpg

imag0049j.jpg

imag0050k.jpg

Epaulet
Epaulet
Jean Shop
LL Bean Katahdin

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Looks good but better shoes would make this, either a shinier leather or something colored or with white detailing or really anything to break up the solid block of matte black. The whole key to wearing lots of black imo is to mix up your textures and patterns a lot so pieces play off each other instead of blending together.

i dunno i kinda like the solid block of uninteresting black

cez

Reaction score
i like grits fit. get some corn rolls or do something different with the hair-do my du and you'll be sOlid.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black jeans with brown boots is really bugging me, and shirt untucked is kinda awkward looking imo.

Untucked shirt is necessary to break up the dark gray sweater + black pants, sure, but that's just another reason why you should be wearing beat up raw denim. And then you could keep the brown boots, and the dark gray -> blue transition would be broken up by itself. I like all of the individual pieces, and the fit of them. Just begging for beat up indigo.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Black jeans with brown boots is really bugging me, and shirt untucked is kinda awkward looking imo.

Untucked shirt is necessary to break up the dark gray sweater + black pants, sure, but that's just another reason why you should be wearing beat up raw denim. And then you could keep the brown boots, and the dark gray -> blue transition would be broken up by itself. I like all of the individual pieces, and the fit of them. Just begging for beat up indigo.

Point taken. I'm thinking I'll like this fit a lot more once I get some wear on the jeans. I think the black kind of washes it out. Also, I have a shortage of raw indigo right now...was working on a pair of Slim Jims and decided the fit just doesn't do it for me, so I need to invest in a pair QUICK.
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics