• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leif-fire-eater

Reaction score
have the Vanson jacket hit either of the shop? I really want to try it on and I'm on the fence about olive or black.

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Oh I definitely did. There's a super-ridiculous hand-dyed purple v-neck. Wait until you see this thing.

Awesome... as long as you didn't do some super normal colors like navy or grey then my wallet is safe... until next Friday when I stop by the store for some yukaten hunt boots.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Check the site. Juuuust check the site.

ubc121

Reaction score
What size v-neck should I get. I have a 35.5in chest and 16.8 shoulders and a 31.5 waist. I know either a small or medium but would a small be too fitted?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweaters look great...now to decide which one to get

delakingois

Reaction score
My blackwatch cardi left the states over a week ago. Still hasn't arrived.

USPS.
ffffuuuu.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leif-fire-eater
have the Vanson jacket hit either of the shop? I really want to try it on and I'm on the fence about olive or black.

We're actually scheduled to get them tomorrow. I haven't seen the olive in person, but the Vanson folks said that it's "mind-blowing." I've got high hopes! We'll have them in both NYC stores over the weekend.

Originally Posted by racknac
Awesome... as long as you didn't do some super normal colors like navy or grey then my wallet is safe... until next Friday when I stop by the store for some yukaten hunt boots.

Oh, my bad, we did a few normal colors too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by geoffmartin17
oh my these sweaters are hot ****

must
kop

domo-arigato-mr-mugatu-domodomo-25360-1266526667-157.jpg

Originally Posted by ubc121
What size v-neck should I get. I have a 35.5in chest and 16.8 shoulders and a 31.5 waist. I know either a small or medium but would a small be too fitted?

I think that the Small will be right on for you.

Originally Posted by delakingois
My blackwatch cardi left the states over a week ago. Still hasn't arrived.

USPS.
ffffuuuu.gif

Ah, sorry about that - it should arrive soon! Many times, the incoming shipments are held up by local customs offices. I bet that you get it in the next few days.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alright, our Superfine Merino sweaters are all online! I'm really happy with how these came out. These are easily wearable basics with phenomenal production. The wool is a genuine 100% Austrialian Woolmark Merino. Each one is completely made in a proper facility in Italy (not made in Asia and tagged in Italy, and not made in a dank tiny building in the suburbs of Milan). The fits great, and they'll look good throughout quite a bit of wear. The manufacturer - named Ferrante - has been in business since 1950, and they're one of the best knitwear houses in the world. Without any further adieu, here they are! Sizing is fully consistent with our shirts.
5076389915_29e7d3b4df.jpg
Navy Marl V-Neck: $150
5076985716_dcc40695f7.jpg
Burg V-Neck: $150
5076388949_bc3f8732fe.jpg
Charcoal V-Neck: $150
5076986736_3aff7ed877.jpg
Hand Dyed Magenta V-Neck: $170
5076989034_d68be12427.jpg
Hand Dyed Striped Crewneck: $200
5076393079_20c61202fc.jpg
Full Button Cardigan: $240

Charlatan

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the Thorogood for Epaulet Horsehide No. 685 Boot? I'm curious to see some fit pics.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charlatan
Has anyone picked up the Thorogood for Epaulet Horsehide No. 685 Boot? I'm curious to see some fit pics.

Wondering the same exact thing...

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet

Oh, my bad, we did a few normal colors too
smile.gif

Man... just ordered the burgundy. I'm know i'm putting your kids through college.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahaha i think i made one of his rent payments this month. so worth it though. i placed a big order and grabbed the navy and grey sweaters, and then i log on, and BAM that magenta one is staring at me.

i just picked that up too.

so nice.

SO nice.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a suggestion on fit for anyone that can help. I just got the Grape Gingham in XL and it fits pretty big. I was hesitant to order the XL but I measured three of my favorite slim fitting shirts and the XL looked to be the closest in measurement. When I measured the XL Epaulet shirt after trying it on the P2P measurement was 22.5' and then 23.5/24" when the pleat was spread out so I think that's why it fit so big. My good fitting shirts are S2S 18" and P2P 22" (whether it had a box pleat or not). I'm not sure what size to measure down to in Epaulet.

I'm 6'2", 180 lbs, with a 41" chest and very lean and want a slim fit. Any suggestion in size would be appreciated.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads