• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sunglasses Avenue legit!? (IMPORTANT, fast please)

Seijuro

Reaction score
hey everyone, i have a really important question..
someone asked the same one about 1 year ago as well
(http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=108242)

so my question is.. is sunglassesavenue.com legit?
has anyone bought something from there? cuz on this site the sunglasses are cheaper...

i actually dont really care that much about the price, but its the only of 2 sites.. where you can get ur hands on a limited edition of some nice sunglasses... because the original online store only ships to us/canada and i'm from germany...
so, anyone has any expierence with this site or whatsoever?

really need some help fast, cuz.. i have to buy them fast, its a limited edition.... site says they only sell new ones.. and no replicas, but well.. anyone can say that
thanks in advance

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems too high risk. I just think you want to talk yourself into thinking it is legit.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Not sure if its spam, but I do know the site; its legit.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Seijuro
how do you know that?

I bought a pair of Oliver Peoples from them and had no problems; pair was legit and arrived fine.

romy12

Reaction score
hey everyone, i have a really important question..

someone asked the same one about 1 year ago as well

(http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=108242)

so my answer is.. sunglassesavenue.com is legit?
I have ordered the Dior Abstract from their site. Even needed them to put it on the side for me for a while, and shipped super fast internationally. My feedback is excellent and all the items are real. I even got a receipt to verify it. And I got it with the cover and everything. The service is fast and I extremely recommend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics