• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boardwalk Empire

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, ******* hate the opening credits to this show.

runner-guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
i really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, ******* hate the opening credits to this show.
No doubt. My wife and I were just commenting how the opening music doesn't fit the theme of the show. Oh well. I still think the show is really good. I think the characters are interesting and I especially like how they plug in Al Capone. I'm a fan.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I must say the tramp nucky is getting with his incredibly annoying.
She sure is but I'm more than willing to overlook that if she keeps showing her nekkid lady parts. The fitting room scene was rather enjoyable on mute. Show's still boring. Don't really care about any of the characters. Omar's back!

runner-guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
She sure is but I'm more than willing to overlook that if she keeps showing her nekkid lady parts. The fitting room scene was rather enjoyable on mute.

Show's still boring. Don't really care about any of the characters. Omar's back!

+1. That fitting room scene was kind of hot when she had her bush right in front of the other woman's face.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
that was fucked up how that guy cut that girl's face up after ********* her. can't wait to see what capone and jimmy have in store for them

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know this is probably what they are aiming for but nevertheless, Capone irritates the hell out of me.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by runner-guy
No doubt. My wife and I were just commenting how the opening music doesn't fit the theme of the show. Oh well. I still think the show is really good. I think the characters are interesting and I especially like how they plug in Al Capone. I'm a fan.

totally out of place, but so catchy. it is an awesome song by itself. scorcesse always has eclectic music in his projects. great rock/blues clip:

The Brian Jonestown Massacre Straight Up And Down

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why isn't the damn episode available on demand yet??

runner-guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
totally out of place, but so catchy. it is an awesome song by itself. scorcesse always has eclectic music in his projects. great rock/blues clip:

The Brian Jonestown Massacre Straight Up And Down

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I agree the song itself isn't bad, just out of place.

christinedaae

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
I AIN'T BUILDING NO BOOKCASE.

that was the best quote ever. that is one of the better scenes i've seen out of any show in a while.

omar is that damn show right now. dude is so pimp.

i kinda want the nucky to hook up with the poor irish girl. i like her.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Omar is the bomb. No if ands or buts about it. That scene was worth wading through the rest of the episode.

Its still in spurts and stops but its getting a bit better. Nucky's ever growing appreciation of the Irish chick should do wonders for the chemistry in his relationship with always naked woman.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A lot cuter when: placed on mute, baring her ample jugs and accidentally spilling milk on herself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads