• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please Respond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
The ex namedrop made me lul

I miss my discounts
frown.gif

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That is...unexpected. Is this the next frontier of trolling?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Please Respond
lol, swear that wasn't me.
Ha... it's cool.
Originally Posted by Please Respond
jacket2.jpg

Nice leather, btw. Don't recognize the label. 7 Diamonds?

Please Respond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
That is...unexpected. Is this the next frontier of trolling?

I'm serious. I have the jacket. I wear it a lot. I actually like it except for the fact that my arms get hot. Doesn't look cheap at all, just doesn't look good in the "model shot".

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
can you take a natural light picture maybe? looks really shiny in the product photo

of the faux leather i mean

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Guys please, I apologize on behalf of my fellow LA brethren for being douches and giving the rest of us a bad name.

Please Respond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
can you take a natural light picture maybe? looks really shiny in the product photo

of the faux leather i mean

Sure, the funny thing is, I'm looking at the picture of me on the red carpet and it also looks shiny. In regular light, it actually looks great.

The first few times I went to wear it I was hesitant cause I was thinking, this is faux leather but a number of friends who style choices I trust kept telling me to wear it and it looked great including my celebrity friends publicist... So I was like, *******.. I'll wear it and was shocked when people kept saying, nice jacket.. I was like, "WTF? **** was $60" and people responded, "who cares, looks great.." and that was in LA. lol.

Please Respond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
haha yeah, this guy is the best troll.

the username makes it a bit too obvious though.

Yes, the username is a troll/joke username but I do own this jacket.. Hold on.. I'll upload a pic. Not trolling.

Please Respond

Reaction score
non flash picture of the jacket:
just snapped...
jacket3.jpg

The jacket did such a good job, was so impressed by the compliments I had received on such a low ticket item, I went back to the interwebz and found other jackets made by Black Rivet, even ordered one, arrived the other day.. But made a mistake, they only make it for kids so the size was wrong and is going back.

jacket4.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Where is this red carpet picture?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice dude, very shiny. I don't know what kind of sneakers I'd wear with that, though. Is it a faux-pas to wear leather sneakers with a faux-leather jacket? What kind of shoes do you usually wear?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads