• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need SUPER skinny, skinny, skinny jeans!

Lothar

Reaction score
I'm going as that douche Russell Brand for Halloween (GF is going as Katy Perry) and I've got just about everything I need for the costume except for some super skinny black jeans. I'd like to go cheap because this will be the only time I'll wear them. So far I've found a pair from Hot Topic (of course) for $34 that look skinny as hell. I thought I could do better than that, but it seems I can't in terms of price. How good are your internet shopping skills? I heard you didn't have any. Remember: Skinny Black Cheap REAL Skinny (not that Levi's 511 crap) Disclaimer: Prefer non-women jeans because I'm afraid they'll ride my groin too much and I'll have a serious camel toe thing going.

Lothar

Reaction score
You know all those Asian folks who sell cheap crap from Pyongyang on eBay where everything is tight?

I'll bet they have some. Problem is, I don't know how to find them.

bryanayrb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lothar
You know all those Asian folks who sell cheap crap from Pyongyang on eBay where everything is tight?

I'll bet they have some. Problem is, I don't know how to find them.

it's gonna cost about the same with shipping and might not even get to your house by halloween

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe some used cheap mondays on ebay

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Levis 510, size down if you need it skinnier. If it's a one time thing then why worry about the brand? Levis 510 is pretty cheap and easy to find.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Slim slacks
Uniqlo T-000
Levi's 510's (Skinnier than 511's)

Why not worry about the camel toe thing? It will fit your douche persona. Also, it'll work with your halloween costume.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Levis 510, size down if you need it skinnier. If it's a one time thing then why worry about the brand? Levis 510 is pretty cheap and easy to find.

+1

Lothar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45

I didn't know about the 510's...only the 11's.

I'll check them out.

Lothar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bryanayrb
it's gonna cost about the same with shipping and might not even get to your house by halloween

Yeah you're probably right.

danilo

Reaction score
levis 510, it's the super skinny, if you need skinnier than that maybe YOU should consider being Katy Perry

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
510s.

What's wrong with Russell Brand, apart from being in the public eye? Seemed like a nice enough person to me.

avery

Reaction score
russell brand is not a douche. he is awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads