• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

howardu09

Reaction score
Originally Posted by comrade
Disagree. It's too skimpy on him. Looks like he doesn't have a jacket underneath.
Nothing about this picture says "skimpy" to me...(shrugs)
Originally Posted by kook
EWestwick_GQ_08oct10_pa_b.jpg

More men should wear lapel pins.

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kook
EWestwick_GQ_08oct10_pa_b.jpg

I tend to love everything almost every thing Bass wears, but this is on the bottom end of the spectrum as I'm not terribly enthused. I think I would like it more if the shirt was a very light, faded red and the pocket square was different (LDO). At the very least I'd like a different pocket square... to add just a tad bit of flair to the outfit. Bass's looks tend to be extremely well put-together, but this one looks more like what someone who didn't know how to dress, or rather someone who wasn't confident in how to dress, would wear to a nightclub. Very unadventurous.
Originally Posted by howardu09
More men should wear lapel pins.
+1 I enjoy the lapel pin.

Italian Style

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Blind people ,assholes and Italians...

So..... what about italians???
Can I have a clarification about your sentence please?!?!?!

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Italian Style
So..... what about italians??? Can I have a clarification about your sentence please?!?!?!
Sensitive much? PS: He was talking about those who wear sunglasses indoor.

Italian Style

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
Sensitive much?

PS: He was talking about those who wear sunglasses indoor.

First my question wasn't for you...... and then ..... I'm sensitive enough to say that I respect anyone, and here I read too many times about "Italians" with contempt!
If I misunderstood I apologize, but first I want to hear something by the person who wrote the phrase... that's all.

Dean Keaton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
i think this looks amazing. any idea where he wouldve got the suit? i think he wore a similar one in black, this looks more dark khaki

He gets his suits at Anderson&Sheppard. Notice the buttons, it is some sort of his signature detail.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
So?!....... onix you see?!?!?!?!

gqpitti47.jpg

Hahaha, classic joke. (It's okay, I also have a ********)

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stereotypes are everywhere, don't take them personally, not all of them are bad. One of the main reason why we have so many stereotypes on Italians here is that... the majority of pictures here are Italians or in Italy, that's all. Think about that as a good thing.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gqpitti47.jpg

Like a good friend of mine likes to say, the only difference between Italians and Jews is the jewelry.
laugh.gif

Mike

Italian Style

Reaction score
Ok.... could it be that I'm a little too sensitive
smile.gif
but too often - as I said before - I read phrases like "that one has a face like an asshole"...... what for to say this???
I think the main reason why we are here is to talk about clothing, not to judge people!!!
blush.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
Stereotypes are everywhere, don't take them personally, not all of them are bad. One of the main reason why we have so many stereotypes on Italians here is that... the majority of pictures here are Italians or in Italy, that's all. Think about that as a good thing.

His skin will get thicker with time...

We're also very "nosey" in the South west part of France...

D'Artagnan...

Italian Style

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I think the main reason why we are here is to talk about clothing, not to judge people!!!
blush.gif

Are you sure you've been here for a year
confused.gif

So?..... important here is how long have you joined the forum?
eh.gif

What is wrong with what I said?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads