• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snuff suede plain toe boots have shipped, can't wait...my first pair of aldens, thanks to LS.

Thor

Reaction score
These are for sale over in B/S. You need more Cigar in your life.

Why are you selling them? I thought you just got them a couple of months ago? Are you unhappy with them? What size are they?

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2rog848.jpg

whiskey

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just purchased my first pair of Indy's from Shoemart. Cannot contain my self. Purchased the 405 in brown

Aquaphor

Reaction score
Contest results are posted! Congrats to those who won!!: Without further adieu, the winners of the second Leather Soul Alden design contest are… …M. Weinshenker and his Chromexcel LHS and A. Cornett and his American Country Boot! The voting breakdown is as follows: Shoe #1 28 Votes Shoe #2 26 Votes Shoe #3 78 Votes Boot #1 34 Votes Boot #2 30 Votes Boot #3 106 Votes http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...est/#more-2671

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ncm36h.jpg

ninja07

Reaction score
Thanks and much appreciated on all the useful comments. Finally decided that they are large for me. The Ravello shell cordovan wingtip boots are now for sale in the Men's Clothing section.

darnold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquaphor
Contest results are posted! Congrats to those who won!!:

Without further adieu, the winners of the second Leather Soul Alden design contest are...

...M. Weinshenker and his Chromexcel LHS

and

A. Cornett and his American Country Boot!

The voting breakdown is as follows:

Shoe #1 28 Votes
Shoe #2 26 Votes
Shoe #3 78 Votes

Boot #1 34 Votes
Boot #2 30 Votes
Boot #3 106 Votes

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...est/#more-2671

Shocked and awed at this.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninja07
Thanks and much appreciated on all the useful comments. Finally decided that they are large for me. The Ravello shell cordovan wingtip boots are now for sale in the Men's Clothing section.

Smart man. I'm sure it was hard to let them go, but it really is better than having a lovely pair of shoes that fit like ****.

Aquaphor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnold
Shocked and awed at this.

I know! But good job to the two winners nonetheless!

Tom, if the finalists pre-order/buy a pair of their own shoe design, can they get any sort of discount?
laugh.gif

hangten

Reaction score
Ravello wingtip highboots

7d67cc28.jpg

FatMod

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
New suede wingtips w/commando sole:
scw1.jpg
scw2.jpg

Considering a purchase to be sent to the UK - Would someone be kind enough to help with the colour of these? Are the pictures true to the suede colour as when I look at other models in snuff the shades seems to be more orangey brown. Also, the tan in some pictures seems very light in comparison with the pics above. Has anyone purchased the above model or has seen them in person that can confirm the colour? many thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads