• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

donCarlos

Reaction score
I can´t believe how is the colour durable! I just accidentaly washed one red Viccel sock with white laundry and absolutely nothing bad happened...

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by donCarlos
I can´t believe how is the colour durable! I just accidentaly washed one red Viccel sock with white laundry and absolutely nothing bad happened...

Except for a miniature heart attack, yes?

Will Viccel start offering socks with patterns? As far as I can tell, they are all solid colors.

BeaconHillBoston

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Except for a miniature heart attack, yes?

Will Viccel start offering socks with patterns? As far as I can tell, they are all solid colors.

Agreed. I would cop in a second.

They should do underwear too.

rickimky

Reaction score
I too couldn't wait and ordered more solid pairs.

+1 for underwear

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
While working on new items we are working on new web design.
hope you will visit and share your thoughts about new design.
new design
ViccelLogo6.jpg

waiting for your comments.
thanks

ps:its not completed yet..

Bandit44

Reaction score
I'd try for uniformity with the pictures. I prefer the pictures that display colors and fabric accurately, like the ones for cotton lilac, orange, sky blue, etc. Regardless, all of the cotton socks appear more appealing from the photos than the wool-silk blends, even though wool is the premium product you sell.

I'm really looking forward to the release of your 100% wool socks.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I definitely give another vote for underwear. I'd buy many pairs if it comes out nice.

Also, how long is the usual shipping? I ordered around 10 pairs of socks a while ago and still haven't gotten them. Is there a way to check their status?

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Madrileno
I just received my first pair of Viccel socks, they are great and I think I will only buy from them from now on especially if they introduce patterns.

The only issue I have with them is that they run a little big, so next time I will order a smaller size.

Anyone finding they run a little big and plan on getting a smaller size next time?

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
Anyone finding they run a little big and plan on getting a smaller size next time?

They run big before you wash and dry them. I don't bother hanging my socks to dry, so I toss them in the dryer. After the first time they fit perfectly.

Yika

Reaction score
undyed and black winter weight is more exp than summer, whereas the rest of the colours are the other way round

rb-kook

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Another New Yorker
I would still love some pastel argyles a la Brooks Brothers, Paul Stuart, or Ralph.
Agreed! I received some solid colour Viccel recently and I'm about to order more right now. Would be great if there were such patterns available.

rjt65

Reaction score
hello Kemal:

the new design seems much user friendlier but I would suggest:

1) on some socks there is a full length view other have close ups of the fabric and color -- it would be nice to have both pics for all sox and a uniform default pic -- a little thumbnail of the fabric to change view.

2) maybe hitting over the calf or mid calf shows length difference

3) is there a way to show difference between summer and winter mid calf? Maybe better explanation

just some early thoughts

Ps - any thought on wool-silk mid calf --my calves just do not like over calf!!!

thanks;-)

Originally Posted by KemalOnyurt
While working on new items we are working on new web design.
hope you will visit and share your thoughts about new design.
new design
ViccelLogo6.jpg

waiting for your comments.
thanks

ps:its not completed yet..

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need a mid-grey sock that is not one single tone of grey. The grey suits I have actually contain a few different colours of thread and a single tone grey sock looks odd. I don't need the slacks and socks to match, but if the socks had the same subtle variation, it would look better.

HarleyBob

Reaction score
I love Viccell sock's but for the life of me I can't understand why it takes so much time from the time you place an order until you receive them. Should the process really take a month or more? I have to believe that something is broken down in the logistics process.

I have been waiting for several weeks for my last order and they still are not here. It will probably be my last order. I could understand waiting so long if they were a custom item, but surely they have to have an inventory of socks that can be sent out as soon as the order is placed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads