• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The League on FX

kwiteaboy

Reaction score
Anybody still watching this? The last three episodes have been the funniest of the series by far.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cpmac7
I missed the last 3 episodes ! anyone know where you can watch them online? -CP
you can watch on hulu.com, but i think each episode is on a one month lag. as for the quality of the episodes......it's still really good. one of the few shows that really captures what it's like for a group of guys to hangout and bust balls. however, we need moar Mrs. Ruxin. A lot moar.

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Anyone else glad to see el cunado gone? I am somewhat troubled by the inclusion of Jenny in the league, though.

DDSJohnny

Reaction score
jenny is hot. i approve of her addition to the league.

writing has been horrid up until this last episode. and predictable. i wouldn't be surprised if jenny won this year.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anybody still watching? This season has been much less funny with all the Andre wants to be black ****, but last nights episode wasn't too bad. "get the stick" was pretty good.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
First ep this season was one of the best eps ever. This past week's ep was decent. I'm just really, really glad that the show hasn't tapered off the way "Sunny" has.

My friends and I have our own league called "I Hate My Friends" with each person assigned a character. Yes, there are weekly videos on the message boards to each other and a barrage of embarrassing "I thought you said you deleted that" photos posted. Yes, it is awesome.

I'll be sure to take photos of our Sacko Bowl in December.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads