• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

supandcu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I mean i like the sweater tbh. The thing is are you skinny and kinda tall? Those oversized knits can be cool looking if your proportions work with it. But if you're a normal build and like 5'8 wearing apc ns and clarks with them it's gonna look p bad. If you're tall, skinny, tight black jeans and maybe some cool sneaks then would prob be fine.
Would've bought a size XS. I'm all you mentioned except tall. Indeed it looks interesting.

d-nice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Has a decent hand and felt like it'd be quite warm. At retail that's a hell of a purchase though
Yeah, full retail is my only hesitation. I know I could cop from Europe for less but run the risk of customs fee's cutting into anything I would save.
Originally Posted by AR_Six
^Doesn't look that warm to me. However, it does look very good as a staple if it fits as perfectly as you say. I am in favour.
It isnt really that warm but DH outerwear fits me great and you point about it being a staple piece is exactly why I want it. I would get a ton of wear of it this winter.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
^Doesn't look that warm to me. However, it does look very good as a staple if it fits as perfectly as you say. I am in favour.
It's pretty damn heavy, wool fully lined (if it's the one I'm thinking of)

d-nice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
It's pretty damn heavy, wool fully lined (if it's the one I'm thinking of)
Here are some more pics of the coat from LVR so you can get a better idea if it is the one you have seen. It is warm but it's not as heavy as it thought it was going to be in person. http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=52I The LVR model is wearing it way too big and I didnt like it at first when I saw it online but its pretty awesome IRL.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Think it's different, the one I was thinking of was more cropped

alastiar

Reaction score
the thing i worry the most is what color outfit can i pair w this shoes? help please. am so desperate

Capture-7.jpg

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent brown leather belt, something similar to this Levis one:
pLEVI1-7012174t500x607.jpg
Any suggestions?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i think levis makes one just like that

for real, it's a brown belt. everyone makes one. just pick any leather goods company.

The pic is of the levis one. Are they of decent quality? They are pretty cheap.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Of course not, but you can't pay for high quality so that shouldn't be a huge concern of yours anyway.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Okay, so I caved. Metallic blue rafstros or the vinyl blue and black raf highs? Both my size, only going to get one. To be honest, I prefer the vinyl blue and black rafs, but they look too much like my CP achilles mids until you actually get to the strap. It'd be a bit of a better fit with my current wardrobe, but the rafstros are...cooler. I would steeze out in them if I actually had the steeze to do so. Also would need to get a better pair of black denim, but someone copped those arcadius on sufu
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads