• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
I missed out on getting those black leather Mark Mcnairy boots you guys were selling last year. If anyone has a pair in 9.5 or 10 I would love to purchase them.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Gitman collab is purrrrtty. //Deliverance voice

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
the blackwatch fit on the model is just so...

Nice+%26+Smooth+-+Ain%27t+A+Damn+Thing+Changed+%5BFront%5D.jpg

I made the absolute right choice. Thanks Mike.

I'm such a huge fan of late 80's hip-hop covers.

I was going to respond with a "Paid in Full" thing, but doing a google search for that resulted in this image. Which has nothing to do with the discussion, but is f-ing amazing.

james_brown.gif

Originally Posted by acl1
How much would the shawl cardi weigh for a size 40?

1.15lb (.89kg)

Originally Posted by TKJTG
Ughhh I'm dying here. I am praying my cardi gets here today. Been expecting it the last two days and it still hasn't arrived. Mussssttt haaavvveee.
ffffuuuu.gif

Let us know what you think when it arrives!

Originally Posted by TintoTerra
I missed out on getting those black leather Mark Mcnairy boots you guys were selling last year. If anyone has a pair in 9.5 or 10 I would love to purchase them.

Ah, sorry - we're not carrying any McNairy boots anymore. Between Alden, Thorogood, and Yuketen, we're booted out.

garmis

Reaction score
Just received my moleskin Rudy trousers in the mail today.

BEST. PANTS. IN HISTORY.

I am speechless. I want to prepare a meal on them. Buy from Epaulet people.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to give a rough estimate on the sleeve length on the shawl neck cardigan if it was taken from where the seams would be if it wasn't raglan? I know it's a hard question but that 28+ sleeve length is making me hesitate. I'd hate to get a lot of bunching in the sleeves with something as nice as that

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Do you still have the worsted trousers in 32 in the actual store? That would require a trip later today!

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my cardigan in today. Absolutely amazing. Super pleased with it. I would take fit pics but my phone camera can't do it justice.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
JUst grabbed the Blackwatch Cardi

Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Finally bit the bullet on the Gunmetal Rivet Chino's. Was waiting for fit pics but I decided I couldn't wait any longer - or they would sell out!

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by garmis
Just received my moleskin Rudy trousers in the mail today.

BEST. PANTS. IN HISTORY.

I am speechless. I want to prepare a meal on them. Buy from Epaulet people.

Awesome, really glad that you're so pleased with them. We'll be fully restocked with Moleskin in about a week: Tan, Navy, and Olive. The olive is like hot sex on a platter.

Originally Posted by Rosenberg
Is there anyway to give a rough estimate on the sleeve length on the shawl neck cardigan if it was taken from where the seams would be if it wasn't raglan? I know it's a hard question but that 28+ sleeve length is making me hesitate. I'd hate to get a lot of bunching in the sleeves with something as nice as that

Sure, PM me what size sweater you're thinking of.

You definitely don't need to worry about bunching though. I've sold size 38's to a guy who's 5" 6" and a guy who's 6' 2". The fit was great both times.

Originally Posted by TKJTG
Got my cardigan in today. Absolutely amazing. Super pleased with it. I would take fit pics but my phone camera can't do it justice.

Thank you sir!

darnold

Reaction score
Quick question on hemming: any advantage to having rivet chinos chainstitch hemmed? I'm taking a pair of Momotaro's down to Selfedge and wondering if I should hold off until my chinos arrive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads