• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Definitive Guide to Montreal Shopping

chroMe

Reaction score
Wished my parents lived in montreal instead of effen wpg, wld make going to visit them from londres much more palatable.

Got this in my inbox:

Rudsak
SAMPLE SALE
50% TO 70% OFF / 3 DAYS ONLY
Thursday, October 14th 10am to 8pm
Friday, October 15th 10am to 8pm
Saturday, October 16th 10am to 4pm
9160 Blvd. Saint-Laurent

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
Thanks for pointing out Albert Hazan brosef. Went there yesterday and I think I found a pair of Persols I'm going to buy
smile.gif

Glad you like it!

Originally Posted by chroMe
Wished my parents lived in montreal instead of effen wpg, wld make going to visit them from londres much more palatable.

Got this in my inbox:

SAMPLE SALE
50% TO 70% OFF / 3 DAYS ONLY
Thursday, October 14th 10am to 8pm
Friday, October 15th 10am to 8pm
Saturday, October 16th 10am to 4pm
9160 Blvd. Saint-Laurent

What are they selling?

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chroMe
Wished my parents lived in montreal instead of effen wpg, wld make going to visit them from londres much more palatable. Got this in my inbox: SAMPLE SALE 50% TO 70% OFF / 3 DAYS ONLY Thursday, October 14th 10am to 8pm Friday, October 15th 10am to 8pm Saturday, October 16th 10am to 4pm 9160 Blvd. Saint-Laurent
The only sample sales I hear about are StyleXchange or sales that involve stuff like Scotch and Soda and Perry Ellis lol. Would be interested in knowing what is being sold as well...

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh ya woops I forgot that's really personal info.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
toy marketing
Makes sense. Guess thats why I saw you in VSL earlier this year. Also, didn't see anymore Junya anywhere at Simons but I saw they have lots of Gant Rugger/Gant by Michael Bastian. Simons has Gant now too.
EytN8l.jpg

Brosef

Reaction score
The only sample sales I hear about are StyleXchange or sales that involve stuff like Scotch and Soda and Perry Ellis lol.

Would be interested in knowing what is being sold as well...

Googled it. It's a Rudsak store so basically leather goods.

Brosef

Reaction score
Makes sense. Guess thats why I saw you in VSL earlier this year.

Also, didn't see anymore Junya anywhere at Simons but I saw they have lots of Gant Rugger/Gant by Michael Bastian.

Simons has Gant now too.
EytN8l.jpg

Just went. Junya upstairs besides the CdG
wink.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
Googled it. It's a Rudsak store so basically leather goods.

May check it out. My gloves are from Rudsak and I like them. I do need a small bag but I can never tell if they use ****** leather or if it's just the type of leather they use that makes it look and feel the way it does.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
May check it out. My gloves are from Rudsak and I like them. I do need a small bag but I can never tell if they use ****** leather or if it's just the type of leather they use that makes it look and feel the way it does.

If you go, let me know if they end up having any decent leather gloves in brown. Could use a pair...

And brosef, I guess I'm just blind
frown.gif

siglo vi

Reaction score
photowm.jpg

prices are insane though. a lot of joints are 200-300$ more than at cdg nyc.

gwydion

Reaction score
^^ Atleast the option is there unlike most people who can't even touch stuff, lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads