• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I lust after that faded fairisle Prorsum sweater but can't drop $300+ on a knit at the moment.

I'm a big fan of the plum fairisle as well. I think two prorsum knits in one day would've been a bit excessive though
ffffuuuu.gif

chroMe

Reaction score
Made to measure black leather shirt - requested no sleeves and a wingtip collar. Should be winging its way to me on Friday from India; less than a hun.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chroMe
Made to measure black leather shirt - requested no sleeves and a wingtip collar. Should be winging its way to me on Friday from India; less than a hun.

Is this serious? Are you being a leather daddy for halloween?

avery

Reaction score
zissou, do your jeans have one leg with a selvedge inseam, and the other with a selvedge outseam?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chroMe

How funny I commissioned a purple leather shirt too though mine has sleeves.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by avery
zissou, do your jeans have one leg with a selvedge inseam, and the other with a selvedge outseam?
Yeah, one leg has a selvage outseam while the other has a half selvage inseam and no outseam at all.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yardsale
love this chair. can't decide whether I want this or the starck eros chair. Is there any good deals online?
yeah hard choice. i loved the mr impossible since the first time i saw it in paris. i also really like the fact that it was designed before the technology existed to create it.
Originally Posted by Joe E Taleo
Good call, but I would have gone with a white marble. :shrugs: I'm sure the black fits your interior. I wish I could've taken advantage of that Knoll sale...
Originally Posted by Joe E Taleo
Sounds like our wives have similar priorities. 'But honey, the side table is on sale for only $511. It's marked down from over $600! It's a bargain, the top is made out of marble! Marble!'
frown.gif

i was debating as well. the white was tempting because its not a special order. i saw a picture of a black base with white top and it looked kind of strange. i would prefer white base with black top or all white or all black. i think the all black will look good next to the black mr impossible. the black marble costs a little more than the white though. did you see the black granite? its awesome but twice the price.
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
What was stopping you? I tried to talk my wife into the womb chair at the Bethesda DWR. Rejected.
laugh.gif

womb chair is so fug. id take so many other chairs over that thing for that price.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
I'm a big fan of the plum fairisle as well. I think two prorsum knits in one day would've been a bit excessive though
ffffuuuu.gif

i loved the plum but i got things to do so Prorsum takes second place. Really wanted the tweed gray blazer and drop crotch pinstripe pants though....but too expensive.

chroMe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Is this serious? Are you being a leather daddy for halloween?

its for a wedding which is a poly queer s&m anything goes theme; gf made a corset and we're fashioning a matching bowtie pour moi. i was going to go for vivienne westwood black jeans with gold stripe trousers but won't come in time...damn.

i'll post pics next week

sbt.jpg

self-crafted beau-tie, same material as gf's corset

SPK

Reaction score
5052360495_5af5d0a601_z.jpg

woot will post more pics when it arrives!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice buy dude, I picked something up myself, blue pair:
5010082302_b832224e38.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 69 36.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 72 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 19 9.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 33 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads