• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Definitive Guide to Montreal Shopping

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
Wherever you go, don't go to Kelly Akram or whatever her name is @Cours Mont-Royal. Biggest rip-off ever. Their retail price for the Dior Homme Black Tie 104/s sunglasses was $400 CAD. Price is 200-250 anywhere else in Montreal.

Albert Hazan has some good stuff...Got my Dita's there. Didn't shop so much there since I knew what I wanted but he's also got TFs, Cartier, and the usual stuff you can find at any optician in montreal. His lenses aren't the best though. Anti-glare, ******.

I've heard some good stuff about Alain Assedo (4933 Sherbrooke West) and I used to know this girl who worked in Les Barniques, or something like that (small store on University street... between Ste Catherine and RenÃ
00a9.png
-Levesque) and apparently she says it's amazing.

Thanks! If my eye heals, I'll go check them out this weekend.

Originally Posted by Mesta
Didnt see any krane tho (sorry gwydion
tongue.gif
).

Ken told me they'd be stocking Krane outerwear this f/w. Oh well, lol.

Mesta

Reaction score
You can update TNT : theory, YMC, y3, LVC, Nudie, cheap monday, GANT, NSF, cardigan, lots of comme des garcons and some others things.

Brosef

Reaction score
Btw for both addresses on ste-Catherine it's important to mention that they're on ste-Catherine west and not east. There's nothing on ste-Catherine east anyways lol

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
Btw for both addresses on ste-Catherine it's important to mention that they're on ste-Catherine west and not east. There's nothing on ste-Catherine east anyways lol

Hobos and drugs?

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
Hobos and drugs?

Precisely. I find it weird how everyone sees Montreal Nord as a ghetto when hochelaga maisonneuve and lasalle are by far the dirtiest, trashiest places in Montreal. I volunteer in lasalle and I want to gtfo as soon as I get there

siglo vi

Reaction score
can anyone confirm that they carry junya at simons? where in the store? thanks.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by siglo vi
can anyone confirm that they carry junya at simons? where in the store? thanks.

I went a couple weeks back and on the 2nd floor(where the suiting is), there were a few racks of junya jackets and pants

Gagno905

Reaction score
Heading to Montreal in October, this helps a lot, thanks!

shutupass

Reaction score
hey guys

just wondering what's the lowest discount simons in montreal have? 50% off?

thanks

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I live in Ahuntsic, near Cremazie metro. I work, no school. I got my dream job here
biggrin.gif

what's your job?

gwydion

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out Albert Hazan brosef. Went there yesterday and I think I found a pair of Persols I'm going to buy
smile.gif

halisray

Reaction score
Popped into U&I today - what a lovely shop!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads