• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enough with the lifestyle photos

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
I am weary of the rampant display of firearms in the Gun Appreciation threak, I think they should keep that **** to themselves..

I would love to see a WAYWRN of JLib shooting someone **********...my worry?

I hope that it's not me.

- B

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I would love to see a WAYWRN of JLib shooting someone **********...my worry?

I hope that it's not me.

- B

h8monger..

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
it used to be about the music maaaan
laugh.gif
No, I really mean that. You're a mod. Can't you bring back teh dood who drank his own pee? Then, it will be like before. - B

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I didn't know that you were Jewish.
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Or an alumnus of City College.

The furniture was at the apartment in New York. The year was 1959. Even the Christmas tree was metal! It was as if a Cadillac and an Olds Rocket 88 of the same year (59) had somehow managed to wreck and end up on the 22nd floor.

By 61 ... all that furniture was in storage ... and the Georgian stuff -- that only two years before "just had to go" -- was back.

If Robert & Ethel (and I don't mean Kennedy) had been better friends ... I'd have one hellovan art collection.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
2, 4 and 5 are real. am i right?
The first is really the steering wheel of my Dodge Prizm.
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Conspicuous consumtion is only vulgar if the plebs can pick up the signal, as long as only the right people catch on you're just peachy. You've also underlined the utmost importance of tying your stealth-wealth purchases to experiential narratives as a way of letting the prestige of the non-material and even transcendental (another name for-what I did in Tibet) purify the unclean act of acquiring stuff.
Needs moar Barthes poring through fashion catalogs.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^ As I recall, I found the storage ... and used the stuff while I was in architecture school. It was quite popular in the late 60s and early 70s.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
You're a mod. Can't you bring back teh dood who drank his own pee? Then, it will be like before.
oh he's not that hard to find
smile.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
if we submit lifestyle photos taken with crappy cellphone cameras, reflected on dirty mirrors would it make it better?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
if we submit lifestyle photos taken with crappy cellphone cameras, reflected on dirty mirrors would it make it better?
pic1qy.jpg

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GlenCoe
I agree,
but we should certainly keep lifestyle gifs
68y9hx.gif

I have to admit that I have done something similar in a Bombay dance bar. Of course it was with 10 INR notes which you can sold at the entrance in wads of 50.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I have to admit that I have done something similar in a Bombay dance bar. Of course it was with 10 INR notes which you can sold at the entrance in wads of 50.

I have to admit that I think this would be fun.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ It loads of fun. The whole evening at the dance bar cost around 30 USD including 2 beers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads