• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thinking of changing S4 order color... maybe Meteor Gray???

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like it in deep blue and white. Grey too.

Hayato

Reaction score
I drive a Phantom Black B6 Ultrasport and I would pick color again on my next Audi in a heartbeat.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
white, IMO.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
white cars are only for people in New Jersey.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
white is the most popular color lately
teacha.gif
Audis don't really have the dramatic beltlines, creasing, or complex curvatures/faceting in their bodywork to really play off deep-looking colors like metallics IMO, especially not when compared to the other Germans and Europeans. I think they actually made this kind of statement themselves when they released that first Audi TT in opaque Aviator Grey... my B6 is Mugello Blue Pearl, it's essentially a navy'ish pearl. Don't want to buy a pearloid color again because I'm just afraid of paint matching. It was extremely boring on my B6, but I saw an RS4 Avant in Tokyo in MGP that was really quite noble looking. I wouldn't buy it again though, nor blue really. When in doubt? Black, gunmetal, or white, for widest appeal. Stay away from dark green or champagne unless you're buying a Bentley... though I think champagne is back on the up and up, maybe someday.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never seen an S4 in white. But white cars are stunning if the paint is right (porsche cayman for example).

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a white S4 and Quartz gray.. dont really like white but it seems many people are ordering them in Ibis.

On a side note, here is a Brilliant Black, its more flat than the Phantom but the reason I am showing it is because it has the alum-optic package providing the aluminum look door blades (normally painted same color as the car) to match the mirrors, front spoiler and rear. I kidn of like the look with black and am leaning toward switching my color to phantom black with this package added. There are also some pics of the brilliant black w/o the alum door blades to see the diff.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool car, congrats on the order. I like wagons for utility, but not sure if you can get S4 or S6 wagon in the U.S.

Balthazar

Reaction score
Meteor gray and deep see blue are my favorites. I like the look of the LED lights against the darker colors.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can get s6 wagon here.

Originally Posted by zjpj83
Cool car, congrats on the order. I like wagons for utility, but not sure if you can get S4 or S6 wagon in the U.S.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
Daytona is not an option (unless its avail. as a $2500 special order and adds a month to the build) and neither is saddle/butterscotch leather.
That sucks Audi must hate Americans, since you can't get any of the good options.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
white is the most popular color lately
teacha.gif

It was, the trend at least in Europe, has hit it's peak and now people can't sell their white cars.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the alum-optic kit (i.e., the aluminum body blades to match the mirrors)? Both those and the 'supercharged' badges are port installed options... really considering adding both.

1. the blades look like they actually belong on the car imo and I think they add some more sportyness to it;
2. at first I thought the carbon fiber 'supercharged' badges were kind of ricerocket-ish but when the the stock ones are those that say 'V6T' , I almost prefer the supercharged carbon ones, not to mention they come stock on the S6.

Hayato

Reaction score
I prefer the "supercharged" badges as well. Too bad it looks like Audi isn't body color matching the blades on the S4 anymore, I always thought that was nice.

IMO, I would roll no badges except the "rings" on the front and rear and body match the side blades. But that's just me, I like my cars to look sleeper.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads