• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

fueledbynewjersey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
How about the size in chambray shirt if you're 5'11 and 160 lbs?

In every button down I own from Jcrew its been a small, both chambray and denim utility

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have one of those 20% off coupons for J. Crew that have apparently been circulating? I need to make a pretty big purchase there and 20% off would be a big help, if anyone would be willing to send me one. Sorry to post this here but I thought you guys might be the right crowd to ask. Help a brother out!

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shckr446
Not sure if this is the right place On ebay I see J.crew coats new with tags being sold for anpout 100 bucks cheaper than jcrew. The sellers say they got them from an overstock liquidation. Are these guys legit? anything i should know before i buy?

example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/JCrew-Mayfair-Wo...item3cb10753ba

Yep they are completely legit. I think I know these guys. They frequent the sample sale. Most likely the item will have a line through the J. Crew tag.

And they are making a killing.

relax99

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shckr446
thanks. any chance you know how much they actually by them for

Anywhere from 25 to 60 dollars depending on the price and if they were bought from a sample sale or a mass outlet center

roundheadlights

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Anyone happen to have one of those 20% off coupons for J. Crew that have apparently been circulating? I need to make a pretty big purchase there and 20% off would be a big help, if anyone would be willing to send me one. Sorry to post this here but I thought you guys might be the right crowd to ask. Help a brother out!

The coupon I had expired yesterday...

vvoc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck

i wanna ditto this...need one pleaseeeeee

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vvoc
whack. i asked for one on oct 1 and got no replies.

I guess the early bird catches the worm. I, too, would benefit from a 20% coupon... even though I buy from J.Crew all the time... and have yet to receive any coupons... v__v

sonomadrifter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
they all expired Oct. 3.,,

THIS.

Sorry guys, I would of helped you out but I only found it just a few hours before it expired!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads