• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
This Thursday Oct. 7th will be a party with Gitman Vintage at the Epaulet on Orchard pop-up store. It will run from 7 to 10, and we'll release two special edition Gitman Vintage for Epaulet shirts at the event. They're bad ass! They'll be plenty of free booze to go around too.
This is road-trip fodder. My favorite two clothing lines **********. "Denise, clear my calendar."

racknac

Reaction score
I've never been able to buy a Gitman shirt... they always sell out too fast.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I gotta say that wax cotton trench you guys have on there is awfully tempting. That's not gonna go on sale any time, is it?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Mike, are you usually most excited about the AW releases or the SS releases each year?

AW all the way. I LOVE jackets, coats, boots, sweaters, tweed, and flannel.

Seersucker, linen, cotton lawn, and white bucks are good too, but definitely have to take second place for me.

puddin

Reaction score
Do yall have any more epaulet ties in the pipeline?

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
AW all the way. I LOVE jackets, coats, boots, sweaters, tweed, and flannel.

Seersucker, linen, cotton lawn, and white bucks are good too, but definitely have to take second place for me.

Seconded. I'm probably living in the wrong city but I'm totally with you on this one. Plus with AW stuff, you can layer. Rather than just picking a couple things to wear each day, you get to choose a bunch. Sartorially, you can do way more in AW with a limited wardrobe because of all the combinations.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
So also ...

I got my olive flannels back from the tailor and wore them to a wedding last weekend. They are amazing and none of the photos I have do them justice. I was going to try to get some good shots of them during the day but unsurprisingly ended up being pretty distracted and not finding the chance.

Here is the best shot I ended up; it's me and one of the groomsmen:

oliveflannels.jpg

nakokoro

Reaction score
Epaulet,

First, I'd like to say you make beautiful shirts. As such, I'm interesting in purchasing a few and have a sizing question. I seem to be between a small and medium (ideal shirt: P2P: 19.75, shoulder: 17). Would I be able to shrink down a medium to my fit? Or are the shirts already pre-shrunk?
My apologies if this has already been addressed--a thread search didn't answer my question.

Thanks

skunkworks

Reaction score
Got the gray flannel shirt in. The fabric is redonkulous butter. Not sure if the collar has gotten higher than before. Are the MOP buttons new?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The oxblood and ironwood cord shirts are sick. Having trouble deciding which one to pick up.

Mike - I see that the Blackwatch Cadi is now online. When will the rest of the sweaters be up for purchase?

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those boots are amazing! If I hadn't just bought a pair of GTs .....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads