• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dougie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by faketrain
awesome, this would be much more convenient to get to via the F train rather than having to trek all the way to brooklyn

The Bergen stop on the F is like 3 blocks from the Epaulet mothership, though. C'mon, Brooklyn ain't so bad.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnold
Are the ones coming in 2-3 weeks just olive and black of the motorcycle you have on preorder already, or a different jacket entirely?

The same thing - it's our custom "Triton" shape in black and dark olive.

Originally Posted by ihatelucy
Just got my Rivet Chinos in (and I'm glad because I think I took the last of the size 28s for the Khaki) and I love them! I returned two of my J-Crew urban slim fit chinos that I recently purchased to get this and it was 100% worth it. They even smelled good! Oh, and that little personal note was a pleasant surprise, thanks
smile.gif

Thanks! Really glad that you dig them.

Originally Posted by that_was_easy
Received the Rivet Chinos this Tuesday. Top marks all around. I couldn't be happier.

Question:

You Nau Vice Blazers are listed as a 'charcoal' colorway. Is that the same as Nau's 'caviar'??? Thanks!

Thanks for your order! And yes, our "Charcoal" is the same exact thing as Nau's "caviar." I thought that charcoal was more apt - as their winter jackets which they call "caviar" look more black than grey. This pieces is definitely dark charcoal grey.

Originally Posted by dougie
The Bergen stop on the F is like 3 blocks from the Epaulet mothership, though. C'mon, Brooklyn ain't so bad.

That Brooklyn Bulls***, we on it!

Alright, and onto some new product. We've got a ridiculous amount of shirts coming for the Fall. More shirts than a shirt convention. Here's three new ones:

5036502999_fb8051ae08.jpg

Cotton/Wool Blend Navy Check: $130

5036501891_2e65dd820d.jpg

Solid Grey Japanese Flannel: $130

5037119120_4093ab326f.jpg

Purple Gingham Flannel (back for Fall '10, now with a buttondown collar!): $130

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Damn, that Navy & Cream Check cotton/wool shirt was insta-kop. Sorry to anyone else who wanted an XS (although I've missed this boat a couple times myself so I don't really feel that bad
devil.gif
).

Blog Marley

Reaction score
I was really close to breaking my wallet out for the purple flannel and then realized I had the original hanging in my closet
lol8[1].gif
Anyway we can get more pix of this Staple collab?

racknac

Reaction score
Wore my gunmetal rivet chinos to work today. Now everyone thinks i'm some sick leg masturbater because I couldn't stop feeling my thighs.

Thank you Epaulet.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Damn, that Navy & Cream Check cotton/wool shirt was insta-kop. Sorry to anyone else who wanted an XS (although I've missed this boat a couple times myself so I don't really feel that bad
devil.gif
).

Thank you sir! You're going to love this shirt - it's such a solid piece for SoCal Fall.

Originally Posted by enigma77
That grey flannel is begging for a navy sweater.

damn_right.jpg

Originally Posted by Blog Marley
I was really close to breaking my wallet out for the purple flannel and then realized I had the original hanging in my closet
lol8[1].gif

Anyway we can get more pix of this Staple collab?

I wish that I could, I've been sworn to secrecy by Staple. But - believe me - these are going to be awesome. I've never seen a cotton fabric like this.

Originally Posted by racknac
Wore my gunmetal rivet chinos to work today. Now everyone thinks i'm some sick leg masturbater because I couldn't stop feeling my thighs.

Thank you Epaulet.

Thank you! We actively work to increase the appearance of leg masturbation with all of our customers. Seems like we're doing our job!

We better not put out any Japanese Gunmetal Twill jockstraps, or things could get inappropriate.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Screw it...I just won't eat next month. I'm getting one of those cardigans.
inlove.gif

God I'm freakin' addicted to your store. Up to 4 shirts now, 2 pants, and will be getting the cardigan as soon as its available. My bank actually called me a week ago to make sure my debit card wasn't stolen because I've had so many online transactions to Brooklyn.
lol8[1].gif

edit: Was also about to pull the trigger on a pair of gunmetal chinos until I saw that they're on backorder.
frown.gif

nycxandy

Reaction score
Will there be a restock of the XS size for the blue chambray and blue pinpoint oxford?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Screw it...I just won't eat next month. I'm getting one of those cardigans.
inlove.gif

God I'm freakin' addicted to your store. Up to 4 shirts now, 2 pants, and will be getting the cardigan as soon as its available. My bank actually called me a week ago to make sure my debit card wasn't stolen because I've had so many online transactions to Brooklyn.
lol8[1].gif

edit: Was also about to pull the trigger on a pair of gunmetal chinos until I saw that they're on backorder.
frown.gif

Oh man, we must be kicking ass when the banks are flagging us for too many transactions
smile.gif

Thanks for all of your business, and I'm really thrilled that you're so pleased with everything!

The Gunmetal Chinos are on backorder just because I haven't been able to properly shoot them or get them online yet. But any inventory that you see on our site is in stock now - if you order we'll ship them immediately.

Originally Posted by ihatelucy
Are you going to put up pics of the gunmetal chinos on your site (hopefully fit pics)? They look delicious.

Hopefully next week. The fit is identical to the other colors, and the color is a straight ahead medium-dark grey. It's been a huge hit in the store.

Originally Posted by MSSneaker
When will I be able to get my hands on the Staple Collab grey Chino's through Reedspace? Please keep me updated. These are a must-have.

Awesome - really glad that you like it! Staple's colorway will be grey/purple, ours will be dark olive / taupe. Both of them will be available in mid-October. You'll be able to buy Staple's chino through reedspace.com online.

Originally Posted by nycxandy
Will there be a restock of the XS size for the blue chambray and blue pinpoint oxford?

Yes on the pinpoint oxford. I'm expecting it next week. Will post up once they arrive.

dougie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
devil.gif
).

Yep, I saw them in the store yesterday and grabbed one before they even put tags on them. Killer.

racknac

Reaction score
one thing you should add to your site is a "wait list" or e-mail notification for sizes that are out of stock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads