• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our first collabs:

lstr1.jpg

lstr2.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you guys carry Trickers at LSBH? It might be the only store I can try on a pair to see how it is sizing-wise.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Do you guys carry Trickers at LSBH? It might be the only store I can try on a pair to see how it is sizing-wise.

You could always go with the custom made ones at https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/ they also offer free shipping for order of 150 GBP or more.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, sorry, only LSW.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mvpberto
You could always go with the custom made ones at https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/ they also offer free shipping for order of 150 GBP or more.

I want to experience the shoe first hand before jumping to that.

Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
No, sorry, only LSW.

Any future plans to carry it though? Or is there some strict law that prohibits it from being sold in a retail store in Cali?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LSW?

You need to have stuff her broham.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any future plans to carry it though? Or is there some strict law that prohibits it from being sold in a retail store in Cali?

Not sure, depends on the interest. I would say 80% yes at this point.

Originally Posted by jet
LSW?

You need to have stuff her broham.

English please.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sounds good, with this thread and several people in Cali looking to check out Trickers like me, I am sure the interest is pretty good. Jason might become a frequent customer too, it's only a few blocks from the big pink store.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, with this thread and several people in Cali looking to check out Trickers like me, I am sure the interest is pretty good. Jason might become a frequent customer too, it's only a few blocks from the big pink store.

Yeah the interest I would say is pretty good, the thing about some online stores they don't really do a very good job at photographing their Trickers or for any case any English made shoes but you guys do a great job.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Not sure, depends on the interest. I would say 80% yes at this point.

English please.

haha typo, meant you need to have stuff here we can check out

there is nowhere to buy trickers, you should bring them to LA

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
haha typo, meant you need to have stuff here we can check out

Yeah, thanks. I'll probably put in an order soon. The wait is loooong for Tricker's though unfortunately.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

+1
It'll be good to be the first store and only store (so far) to carry Trickers in LA.

konadog

Reaction score
+1
It'll be good to be the first store and only store (so far) to carry Trickers in LA.

independent of this thread i stopped by the beverly hills leathersole store yesterday and asked if they carry Trickers. He said only the Hawaii store. get them here guys.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics