• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

darnold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Awesome - glad that you like them. Vanson jackets in Black and Olive are expected in the next 2-3 weeks. We've still got about 6 units of Black remaining for preorder, and actually every size except XL.

Are the ones coming in 2-3 weeks just olive and black of the motorcycle you have on preorder already, or a different jacket entirely?

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That blackwatch sweater is such a dope color...I just wish I was a shawl-collar wearer. Don't think I could pull it off.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aleph
Unstoppable.
Danke schoen!

Originally Posted by racknac
Just got my gunmetal rivet chinos and gant rugger old loom shirt. I LOVE the chinos, color is awesome and the fit is perfect. I need to hurry and wash them so I can get them hemmed.

Gant rugger old loom shirt... right now I feel meh about it. It seems slightly tighter than my other Gant rugger shirt... We'll see how it goes with this one, maybe I just got fat.

No problem, drop me a PM if you want to send that Gant shirt back. Glad you dig the chinos though! Man, I love that Gunmetal Twill. We've already got a new run on order.

Originally Posted by darnold
Are the ones coming in 2-3 weeks just olive and black of the motorcycle you have on preorder already, or a different jacket entirely?

The first ones to arrive will be the black jackets that we have on preorder - identical to the ones we did in the early Spring. Olives should come shortly after that, probably around the 3rd week of October. We're planning a little event around those, so I'm not taking preorders - just so we have stock on hand for the party.

Originally Posted by PartagasIV
That blackwatch sweater is such a dope color...I just wish I was a shawl-collar wearer. Don't think I could pull it off.

No problem, I've got sweaters coming out the ying-yang. We've got a lot of good other options coming from Gant, Pendleton, and Scotch and Soda. And holy **** do I have the best scarves on Earth. How about insanely soft lambswool plaid numbers from Scotland for $52? Whaaaa???

Oh, got a double-faced wool blanket too. It's totally bananas.

Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
Yep some quick outdoor snaps on the v neck sweaters would be awesome.

I'll try to bust this out tomorrow!

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know you're crazy-busy, but measurements on the cardigan would also be great.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
5020521737_8a3cd39897_o.jpg

Hey everyone,

We've been putting the buck in the wild this week because we're opening up in Manhattan this Friday. For one month, we'll have a temporary pop up shop at 151 Orchard St. - just steps away from our friends at Self Edge New York. There's going to be lineup of events and exclusive product releases.

I made a dedicated thread to it here.
Click through to see some surprise goodies that we have scheduled to arrive soon.

If you're in town, we hope that you'll swing by!

cicero79

Reaction score
Any possibility you could talk about the boot numbers you got coming out soon Mike? Wanted to see what was coming down the pipeline before i picked up a pair of Chippewa's.

laughter95

Reaction score
geez... i really want that grey sweater. that may be stretching my budget though. :S

i'll have to think about it

asdf

Reaction score
How about insanely soft lambswool plaid numbers from Scotland for $52? Whaaaa???

Orly?

Now we are talking in my tax bracket. When is this happening?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cicero79
Any possibility you could talk about the boot numbers you got coming out soon Mike? Wanted to see what was coming down the pipeline before i picked up a pair of Chippewa's.

Sure, here's the details on our Fall '10 Thorogood makeup. It should come in about 2-3 weeks. Outside of that, we'll have Indy 403's, Officer's Indy's, and Black and Tan Indys (approx Nov).

Thorogood for Epaulet "No. 685 Boot"

Introduced in the 1950's, Thorogood's No. 685 Boot was billed as the Job-Fitted Work Shoe for Farm Wear. Epaulet is proud to exclusively offer this handsome piece of true Americana. Handcrafted in Merrill, Wisonsin, the Epaulet Edition No. 685 boot updates this old-school style with a Horsehide upper by Horween Leathers, a Goodyear welted cork/rubber combination sole, a full glove-leather liner, and a soft gel insole. It will retail for $245. This piece is exclusively available through Epaulet's NYC storefronts and www.epauletshop.com.

4730951883_a2053c618f_m.jpg

Click to Enlarge

4731594822_0d08daf705_m.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Originally Posted by asdf
Orly?

Now we are talking in my tax bracket. When is this happening?

I've got a ton in stock right now, just have to shoot them. I'd say that they could go up late next week. They're really fantastic and we've got about 12 different patterns to choose from. There's a blackwatch one which is dope. I'm addicted. I can't actually say no to Blackwatch in any form.

And I'm serious about how awesome the blanket is. I don't have any feeling for housewares at all, but this blanket is bananas. Pics to come soon as well!

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure, here's the details on our Fall '10 Thorogood makeup. It should come in about 2-3 weeks. Outside of that, we'll have Indy 403's, Officer's Indy's, and Black and Tan Indys (approx Nov).

Thorogood for Epaulet "No. 685 Boot"

Introduced in the 1950's, Thorogood's No. 685 Boot was billed as the Job-Fitted Work Shoe for Farm Wear. Epaulet is proud to exclusively offer this handsome piece of true Americana. Handcrafted in Merrill, Wisonsin, the Epaulet Edition No. 685 boot updates this old-school style with a Horsehide upper by Horween Leathers, a Goodyear welted cork/rubber combination sole, a full glove-leather liner, and a soft gel insole. It will retail for $245. This piece is exclusively available through Epaulet's NYC storefronts and www.epauletshop.com.

4730951883_a2053c618f_m.jpg

Click to Enlarge

4731594822_0d08daf705_m.jpg

Click to Enlarge

I've got a ton in stock right now, just have to shoot them. I'd say that they could go up late next week. They're really fantastic and we've got about 12 different patterns to choose from. There's a blackwatch one which is dope. I'm addicted. I can't actually say no to Blackwatch in any form.

And I'm serious about how awesome the blanket is. I don't have any feeling for housewares at all, but this blanket is bananas. Pics to come soon as well!

You and your team are doing big things man. Respect.

I plan on stopping by the store this weekend or the next.

that_was_easy

Reaction score
Received the Rivet Chinos this Tuesday. Top marks all around. I couldn't be happier.

Question:

You Nau Vice Blazers are listed as a 'charcoal' colorway. Is that the same as Nau's 'caviar'??? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads