• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ijung
http://i.ebayimg.com/02/!BwhG(-gB2k~..._id=8800005007 http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!BwhG,kQ!2k~..._id=8800005007 Wool jacket for the fall. No idea how to get the picture working, but the links work.
%21BwhG%28-gB2k%7E$%28KGrHqMOKisEwPBtPuqgBMJTIPqELw%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BwhG,kQ%212k%7E$%28KGrHqEOKjEEwWHmqyFmBMJTIfGFiw%7E%7E_1.JPG

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Thanks, man. Oh, MOTOs are my dream. Those new cordovan boots literally made me drool.

The Vintage Shoe Co. stuff is reasonably priced on Shoebuy. I paid just under $200 for the chukkas- less than a pair of Red Wings, which I never liked the look of.
They have the Frederic

Definitely liking these.

Impolyt -- where would be the best place to score/look at some Moto's in Tokyo ?
smile.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by funkdoobi
pu092910-1.jpg

pu092910-2.jpg

All your shoes are Ferregamo?

are you the gingerbread man, ginger gingerbread man?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
IMG_1871-final.gif
IMG_1875-final.gif
It's a tiny bit smaller than ideal
confused.gif
Not sure what to do about shirt hems either. Can't decide if I should just stick with it or cut my loses and sell it, though I'm likely to never find this again at this price
ffffuuuu.gif
Actually, it doesn't look as bad zipped up in the pics as it feels in real life

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it looks kinda bad man. super short and i don't like the crinkly effect. maybe a size up wouldve worked better..

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
confused.gif
Not sure what to do about shirt hems either. Can't decide if I should just stick with it or cut my loses and sell it, though I'm likely to never find this again at this price
ffffuuuu.gif
Actually, it doesn't look as bad zipped up in the pics as it feels in real life

It looks pretty small. I do like cropped things, but that doesn't look like it is meant to be that cropped or that tight. I think that tees sticking out actually look good on shorter hoodies and jackets for a layered look (the Redux one actually has 3 layers at the cuff), and you might want to try that. I never resell things, so that would have sat in my closet forever, but you might want to resell it to someone very, very, small. Cheap **** is still **** if you don't like it.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yuketen-MGB-1.jpg
Said F it and ordered them Time to list some stuff for sale

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by avery
what are you going to sell?
Look out for my FS thread in a few minutes, don't want to get in trouble for advertising here Just some stuff I haven't been wearing

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads