• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Kunk style photograph

CexL9.jpg

H&M cardigan
Rick Owens sheer tee (can't tell it's sheer from pic, it is)
Nudie TFDBC
CP patent black achilles mids

My boots are in the shop... and I'm aware I need a haircut, I just don't know where to get a cut in this town...

@TKJTG: lol I'm going to find batteries for my camera soon whatever I just felt like taking a waywt today

Pic quality aside, I wish I had the steez to wear stuff like that. One day, one day...

On a side note: do you work in biochem or something? I'm sitting here reviewing de novo nucleotide synthesis and it's making me want to swan dive off my balcony.
ffffuuuu.gif

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Andyliu your haircut is awful.

gonna shave off the sides when i have time so i can look like aeglus. always a diy concept when it comes to hair.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, listis pants aren't even that tight.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
In order to swaggerize hendrix's fit need the followng:
-unzip jacket
-longer tee/tank
-sag pants
-white gats instead

Originally Posted by DLester
hendrix for our amusement pls try this and see if it works. be our internet dress up doll.

Originally Posted by Synthese
hendrix, the bottom half looks great. The jacket looks a little short?

haha, i was thinking of a drapey tank but i don't have one.

i kinda like how the jacket is short, i think it'd look cool if i had a longer tee or tank.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
on par, but i didnt mind the neons

Those kind of birkenstocks only go with sweatpants emblazoned with a university name and episodes of Glee.

xM.

Reaction score
do the sweater properly or don't do it up at all. looks like a cape like that.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Pic quality aside, I wish I had the steez to wear stuff like that. One day, one day... On a side note: do you work in biochem or something? I'm sitting here reviewing de novo nucleotide synthesis and it's making me want to swan dive off my balcony.
ffffuuuu.gif

Spoiler section is for TKJTG, a long rant about biochemistry no one else will care about:
I'm in chemistry. Biochemistry is a bit of a *****, I did an mechanistic organic focused biological chemistry course that had a section or two on de novo nucleotide and peptide sequencing... it wasn't too bad but soooo many curly arrows. Last summer I was doing an analytical biochemistry job using tandem mass spectrometry in an attempt to elucidate the differences between formalin and non-formalin modified toxins (~300kDa, so, ******* enormous.) It was so fun but it was quite difficult, I really wanted a MALDI-TOF/TOF... I only had 4 months to work on it, and 1 month was spent like learning theory and getting used to MS/MS, 2 months were spent developing digestion methods, chromatographic methods, and MS/MS methods... and then 1 month to actually try it. It didn't work out as planned, so I laid out plans for a more complex digestion and analysis method (cyanogen bromide -> SDS-PAGE -> trypsin in gel digest -> MALDI-TOF/TOF) but never had a chance to try it :< I've been offered a job there after I graduate... but I'm not going to take it because it's in rural Pennsylvania, I'm hoping I can work at their Toronto site. Sorry I went off on a bit of a tangent :p but yeah, I'm into the chemistry/biochemistry type stuff. I'm assuming you're a student? I dunno how far you are, but feel free to chat about chemmy/biochemmy stuff. I'm super super into it. Planning on doing a PhD in polymer chemistry or analytical biochemistry.
Also haha I think it's funny that everyone is happy about my hair just before I cut it :p but I've had this hair for long enough, I'm gonna try the Aeglus/Synthese, worst case scenario the crazy hair will be back by December or January. Thanks for compliments even though the pic quality is bad, I'm gonna get batteries for my camera very soon... I promise
laugh.gif

Wupper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dr. Mabuse
This is no ****. The dude looks like a stylish and more masculine version of Kip Winger.

THANK YOU!! Now I know what he always reminds me of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads