• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

you are probably already eating halal ..

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Halal is a more clean way of killing the animals. Shocking them before delivering a death blow often results in beef full of ****.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
This thread made me ha-lol

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Once again, not even one of those links is from a reliable source and all are misrepresented anyway.

oh I see, you are already posting in balance with the law against any islam criticism ..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
speaking of which, do any nyc folks know where to (easily) score some mexican/kosher coke?
confused.gif

*easily means downtown

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP, you probably ate tiny bits of human feces, cocaine, *****, and insects today. cheers

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Can't wait for your Islamic fluoridation conspiracy thread.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldarchon
oh I see, you are already posting in balance with the law against any islam criticism ..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Yallu akburr! or something...

Gotta defend my faith...

Milpool

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
Can't wait for your Islamic fluoridation conspiracy thread.

Foreign substances introduced into our precious bodily fluids!!!

Icarus

Reaction score
Halal, Kosher, whats the difference?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it's the cheaper and more abundantly available meat. People who want halal meat get it, people who don't care... don't care.

I fail to see the problem.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't care - actually, halal is often tastier than kosher, kosher usually takes a lot of the flavor out of meat.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really don't care.

My only minor concern is with the new Australian sheep industry. Up until the 1990s sheep were farmed for their wool - which was mostly exported to the Soviets to make uniforms. Once they went bust the market adjusted to live sheep export to the ME, where they are killed for proper Halal goodness. The journey over in the cramped sheep boats is pretty horrific and inhumane.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
I really don't care.

My only minor concern is with the new Australian sheep industry. Up until the 1990s sheep were farmed for their wool - which was mostly exported to the Soviets to make uniforms. Once they went bust the market adjusted to live sheep export to the ME, where they are killed for proper Halal goodness. The journey over in the cramped sheep boats is pretty horrific and inhumane.

I never thought of that. that's intersting.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
I really don't care.

Originally Posted by globetrotter
I never thought of that. that's intersting.

Animals rights groups have been protesting about it for the past couple of years - I believe that they even stopped a boat from being loaded with live sheep (at least for a while) a couple of years back.

It was big news in Australia, but that's because we've got lots of sheep...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads