• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trungtastic
These look like clown shoes. Goth ninja clown shoes

screenshot20091125at356.png

skunkworks

Reaction score
hahahahahhaha

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im going to get some hate for these, but just received some cole haans in the mail, bought em since they ran a 25% off deal and free shipping was looking for some <$200.00 boots that werent as bulky as RW or Wolverines (i tried the ascots and didnt like em) still undecided if im going to return
1sta.jpg
2ndum.jpg
these are like poor-man PS ricards

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for &lt;$200 beaters, those look fine by me man...what's the model name?

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
13EE is right where options start getting limited.

I think I'm about to man up and finally order the White's I've been craving, but I can't pick a model/color:

Semi-Dress Retro Americana in British tan
Bounty Hunter in Chromexcel Black
Semi-Dress in dress brown

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They (Cole Haan) are overpriced as a brand in general, but i bought a pair of desert boots, sans crepe sole, for $65 bucks that retailed $198 not to long ago. I beat the **** out of them, clean the suede and keep on trucking..

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Only 25% off? Looks (and, if it's like everything else they come out with, feels) like plastic

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not many options in the &lt;$200 category for what im looking for

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should check out Asos.com or I think Revolve has a coupon code for October at 20% off.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My only complaint is that the front soles look a little too thin compared to the heels. A 1/4&quot; Vibram or Topy covering would make it look more balanced imo.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lambskin joints from a couple years back, soft breathable leather perfect for warmer weather. with insoles they're my most comfortable and lightest boots, so these are what I wear traveling/hiking, but now that the weather is cooling down I'm prepping my snowboots: backzip carpe diems
CTubC.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads