• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halo Reach

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think once swat becomes available, it'll be the primary game I play. Level field. Quick games.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
mother **** i hate the banning thing halo does if you "quit" games. Every game i attempted to play someone left that was the host. It would take forever to restart the game or not even find a game. Then i would just sign out and sign back in. I got the warning that i would be banned for 15 mins or whatever if i "quit" again. Played like 17 seconds of a game and game went to find another host, i waited it out this time and it took us all back to the main screen to find more players. Well then the **** banned me for 15 mins because someone it saw me as quitting again, fml.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shouldn't this thread have been closed by now?? I have a date tonight but if the men in the room want to play play COD we could hit a game around 3 or 4pm est.

**** HALO

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Might be a good one for that - as far as FPS's go, Halo is about as simple as you get.

I wouldn't even bother with the multiplayer, though. Or if you do, make sure to have it on mute around your wife/kids. That is unless they enjoy hearing "*****r," "******," or the all-encompassing classic, "*****rfaggot" repeated over and over.

laugh.gif

**** Halo indeed.

Also ****: Call of Duty.

hobojones

Reaction score
Game's pretty disappointing IMO, and this is coming from a Halo fan. Seemed like Reach just took notes from COD with the sprinting and campaign maps being used in multiplayer. IDK, I guess I was expecting more. Game just felt really rushed. Seriously, go look at the Bloodgulch/Coagulation remake, Hemorrhage. The entire design of the map is godawful, and the textures are noticeably worse than Halo 3. I have a lot more gripes, but whatever. Just sayin'

also +1 to **** COD.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dusty and hobo,
you might want to watch want you say about COD MW2 . We will come for you.
boxing[1].gif

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, you guy should give up on Reacharound.

Hop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hobojones
Game's pretty disappointing IMO, and this is coming from a Halo fan. Seemed like Reach just took notes from COD with the sprinting and campaign maps being used in multiplayer. IDK, I guess I was expecting more. Game just felt really rushed. Seriously, go look at the Bloodgulch/Coagulation remake, Hemorrhage. The entire design of the map is godawful, and the textures are noticeably worse than Halo 3. I have a lot more gripes, but whatever. Just sayin'

also +1 to **** COD.

The textures being worse than Halo 3? Seems like you haven't actually played the game. Plus, the Call of Duty MW2 campaign inspired the maps but in Reach the maps are literally in the campaign.

PS: Just to piss off Mauro **** MW2/Reach Rules
fight[1].gif

dave333

Reaction score
Been playing a bit since it was the weekend. Certainly very different from Halo 3, Invisible swords/shotguns/snipers is insanely powerful.

I miss the 4 shot kill BR. The DMR is a bit hit or miss because of that blooming.

hobojones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hop
The textures being worse than Halo 3? Seems like you haven't actually played the game. Plus, the Call of Duty MW2 campaign inspired the maps but in Reach the maps are literally in the campaign.

PS: Just to piss off Mauro **** MW2/Reach Rules
fight[1].gif

Nah I played for a solid couple hours. I'm not saying it's so on all the maps per se. But look at all the Forge World maps, especially Hemorrhage in particular. I mean it really looks like they dropped the ball on that one. I guess I was just expecting more.
confused.gif

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
aside from all the debate about how much halo sucks, is there anyone who actually plays? If anyone wants to play add me: sergeant gump. I usually just play slayer because no one i know really likes to play halo lol. but if anyone wants to play objective games ill play!

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Shouldn't this thread have been closed by now??

**** HALO

Halo is so ****, it should be called Hello Reach Around.

HRA has spoilt all my 1am COD team deathmatch antics.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quit your job and play COD like the rest of us.
devil.gif

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Quit your job and play COD like the rest of us.
devil.gif

This is very tempting, never work, maybe size down the house so I have no mortgage.

I think I could survive with a big enough tv and the best Turtle beech have to offer.

Did you guys ever put together a Turtle Beech group buy? I still think if the whole team used them, and all had ninja pro on + suppressors, you would absolutely rayp. Every sound on the map would be the enemy. On hardcore with no HUD map, this would be teh rayp
biggrin.gif

Is there anyway to get a good connection from Uk to US also? My ping today must have been 1000 or something

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we **** no matter what.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads