• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
more the denim and tshirt line rather than a true diffusion line.

yah, I noticed most of ricks denim is DRKSHDW, which I ******* love.

junebugmm

Reaction score
Guess how much it costs to ship two jackets from Belgium to US.. 140 euros via FedEx
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I checked fedex not so long ago, wanted to ship a sweater to australia. According to their homepage, they were going to charge me about $450 to ship it.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lufthansa sucks. My flight to Germany was filled with ******-like stewardesses. Only one hot one on the return flight. Oh and I skipped all the meals except breakfast and it was ****.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
*******, I'm just going to add make my own denim jacket w/leather sleeves to my long list of diy projects.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
I swear Swiss Air has the... cleanest stewardesses I've ever seen

Go Thai or Emirates. You'll see some beauty!

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
Guess how much it costs to ship two jackets from Belgium to US.. 140 euros via FedEx
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

There's a coat I want on Ebay, but I can't buy it because I refuse to pay >$50 on shipping alone
Originally Posted by drmmr
Lufthansa sucks. My flight to Germany was filled with ******-like stewardesses. Only one hot one on the return flight. Oh and I skipped all the meals except breakfast and it was ****.
First class?
Originally Posted by Synthese
*******, I'm just going to add make my own denim jacket w/leather sleeves to my long list of diy projects.
If you find some good lightweight leather suppliers stateside, get at me Got stuck in a private garage for over half an hour tonight, was amusing except for the fact that the damned door gave some small scratches to my car's roof (and it didn't even stop dropping, which is very sketch)

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
stewardesses aren't supposed to look like anything in particular, their job isn't to masturbate your corneas
Stupid feminine kid and your stupid ideals Women exist to serve me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads