• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

has any active sf'er ever died?

Kyoung05

Reaction score
MarkI might be dead, if he followed some of the advice offered to him in the "How to get over things your gf has done in the past" thread....

cimabue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Actually, something similar happened on a shaving forum - but the twist was that the member's name was Will - and he made and sold shaving soaps that were universally praised. That said, recipe followed Will into the grave. Javyn knows about this.

Something in the secret sauce, do you think?

MrKaizen

Reaction score
Don't worry, as soon as I die, I'll make a post by twitter.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fixed

Originally Posted by Connemara
I'll probably be killed by a 400lb woman's ******.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thats.mana
Ah I remember this, it was a 08-09 M5, I think he had 4 friends in the car at the time. Car forums usually have a passing member ever so often.
I've known of a few members on car forums whose deaths were reported.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I actually have a computer setup to electronically to my watch. This computer is set on SF, with a new threak started, explaining that i had died and that i wouldn't miss any of you. In my watch is a heartrate monitor. If my heart stops beating, it will trigger a signal to start the new thread, thus eliminating any of you having to worry about moi.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I actually have a computer setup to electronically to my watch. This computer is set on SF, with a new threak started, explaining that i had died and that i wouldn't miss any of you. In my watch is a heartrate monitor. If my heart stops beating, it will trigger a signal to start the new thread, thus eliminating any of you having to worry about moi.

You never take off your watch? What happens when the battery runs out?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
You never take off your watch? What happens when the battery runs out?

I have arranged it so that this watch and I will never be separated, and that the watch will never cease to work. I touched it on the arm and said "now you and i are the same" even though I'm not immortal like my watch now is.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

That sounds a lot like my watch, only my watch doesn't do any of that and features a lewd image of Minnie Mouse and Goofy.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have arranged it so that this watch and I will never be separated, and that the watch will never cease to work. I touched it on the arm and said "now you and i are the same" even though I'm not immortal like my watch now is.

So, technically, I could take off your watch, rip out your heart with my bare hands, strap your watch to it, and plug that **** into a pacemaker.

I'm just trying to plan my weekend.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
So, technically, I could take off your watch, rip out your heart with my bare hands, strap your watch to it, and plug that **** into a pacemaker.

I'm just trying to plan my weekend.

No. I have safeguards against exactly this kind of thing, but now that I know your intentions, I will not be telling you.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
No. I have safeguards against exactly this kind of thing, but now that I know your intentions, I will not be telling you.

Whatever. You know there are no sure safeguards against me.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Whatever. You know there are no sure safeguards against me.
I had a Mayan artist draw an endtimes mural against my wall to distract you.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I had a Mayan artist draw an endtimes mural against my wall to distract you.

I don't get distracted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads