• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Yup, I want to post another pic to show how awesomely oversized it is - I got one in black, too, but I have no idea how to wear black tops
confused.gif

heh I have the black one as well, I usually just layer it either under/over the purple to break up all the black that I have on.
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I wrote a blog post about how beautiful city-wide free alcohol nights are and how batshit crazy people go over celebrity ping-pong
You go to the Geller ping pong match?

LooseChange

Reaction score
duuddeee, aeglus, digging it. makes you look taller compared to that db blazer you had on which kind of made you look shorter imo. badass too.

ok. been a while since i posted yo, so just getting back into it.
XaMHK.jpg

woooo

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shirt looks a little too tight in the shoulders and chest.

i do like it when people smile like that in pics. (not being sarcastic) (**** now you're wondering if it's a double bluff so i have to do this internet thing (0)).

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
yes this is way too much shiny stuff no i don't care, just happy for the first genuinely cool day we've had here (zipped up to show sq4 it does indeed close and isn't too small)

tumblr_l94upmR2Tm1qbmp06.jpg
tumblr_l94ufxMQPE1qbmp06.jpg

tumblr_l94uqcJvJj1qbmp06.jpg

I'm sure this looks better in real life than in pictures, jeans fit looks good. It's different, but still dope.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought they were leather pants? Either way, I like them. Adds much more to the fit than what black jeans would have.

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Aeglus is sick as ****.

I'm trying to imagine what the fit would be like with a gray tee, or maybe a more faded black...

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i sorta liked it with that black t since it matches to boots, i do have a sort of grey/green vicose shirt too though

binker I actually agree that I can just barely pull off these boots from my proportions. I even cheated a bit by cuffing the top of them, which has a texture that matches the pants, so in all appearance they lost 2cm of height (it's a huge difference). Anyways I think these boots are amazing so I'll just go ahead and keep wearing them even though I could do better.

Hate to say look at my blog but rather than spam the thread with more pics it'd be easier to look here for the pants (they're the uniqlos that teger said are a ******* marsupialed purchase or something to that effect): http://aeglus.tumblr.com/post/902945490/coated-cotton

quasky

Reaction score
crossposting from toj thread:

5012281575_51c9cb2f2c.jpg
5012281393_170dabb096.jpg
5012908474_f51596c587.jpg
5012281781_75be1e541e.jpg
5012281695_3777d9f0b6_z.jpg

surplus/toj/random t/uniqlo/clark's.

MS007

Reaction score
From the last few pages: @quasky: You could find better fitting jeans. @aeglus : Very nice. I think you can totally make those boots work. Pants could be a bit wider. @Synth
tongue.gif
lease trash that shirt or give it to kunk who can probably make it work @LooseChange : Your shirt is too tight @jwied: The color of the shoes does not work here (could be the picture, though). @whodini: That looks really good! That trench was absolutly made for you.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something is off with Clark's and Moto.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
loooooove it aeglus, goddamn i want those uniqlo jeans
+1 Holy **** aeglus I'm so gay for that fit omg (0) /****

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
totally natural + slight sheen

Edit: Although, that's possibly/probably due to the fact that I use very little product - at most, maybe how much toothpaste you put on your toothbrush, and usually half that. Really easy to overdo it with wax.

Edit#2 also, I want your moto but dunno if would actually fit
frown.gif

I guess I need to give Sumowax a shot then. I'm using Got2B Glued to tide me over until I scrounge up the nerve to spend $30 on the Sumowax. For $5, it's got great hold, but prone to crispiness, even though I'm using the same amount as you are.

Depends on how broad your shoulders are. That's the only reason I'm selling it (or rather, trying to sell it; just had a dude PM me to tell me he wanted it, only to back out less than 12 hours later after I told him it was available).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads