• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
0cMKll.jpg

really simple today

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First fit of yours in a while I'm not a fan of. Maybe it's your stance, but the shirt is too drapey. I know that's the intended look, but it's bit too much in this case.

Since we always end up talking about your hair, does the product you use keep the hair feeling natural (i.e. not too crispy) or is a bit of, uh, let's say crisp, necessary to keep hair that long from being totally out of control?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
totally natural + slight sheen Edit: Although, that's possibly/probably due to the fact that I use very little product - at most, maybe how much toothpaste you put on your toothbrush, and usually half that. Really easy to overdo it with wax. Edit#2 also, I want your moto but dunno if would actually fit
frown.gif

halisray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
You need to return those and size down again, pronto. Those are already pretty loose and after stretching they'll be huge.

I could barely button them up.. ive had sore hips for the past 2 days from wearing them - trust me when I tell you that there is no chance in hell that I can size down again.. i sized down 2..

Originally Posted by williamthegoat
A little long for my taste, but otherwise good. What length do they come standard? 34?
I think the standard inseam is 34 or 35 inches - there are no choices for inseam, they all come standard.. I am sure that the stacking will come down a bit in a couple of weeks... that is what i experienced with my other raw denim.

other than that - I wasn't going out or anything lol.. and I was pulling my black shirt up to show my butt in the jeans, its not that short lol.. anyways, I just wanted comments on the jeans - personally I like them a **** load

thanks for the feedback fellas

James_M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Don't worry, some day you'll find an alabaster-skinned androgyne willing to suck *********.

You're pretty lippy for a guy who dresses like the bass player from Bon Jovi.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by halisray
I could barely button them up.. ive had sore hips for the past 2 days from wearing them - trust me when I tell you that there is no chance in hell that I can size down again.. i sized down 2..

Guess I'm just not a fan of the cut, then. They just look too baggy around the thigh for my liking.

halisray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Guess I'm just not a fan of the cut, then. They just look too baggy around the thigh for my liking.

yeah I guess these pictures don't do them justice - I was quite astonished by how I fit into a 29 down from a 31 - anyways, thanks for your input man!

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
yeah I guess these pictures don't do them justice - I was quite astonished by how I fit into a 29 down from a 31 - anyways, thanks for your input man!
Maybe you just need a skinnier cut, then, without sizing down quite so much. I don't think they look oversized though.

halisray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Maybe you just need a skinnier cut, then, without sizing down quite so much. I don't think they look oversized though.

they aren't oversized - and I already have a skinny jean .. I was looking for something more along the lines of a slim/straight jean with a tapered leg, which is exactly what this cut is
wink.gif
its pretty heavy denim though, 15oz, so im sure in a couple of weeks it will wear in and start to look a lot better.. that is what happened with my other raw denim.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they aren't oversized - and I already have a skinny jean .. I was looking for something more along the lines of a slim/straight jean with a tapered leg, which is exactly what this cut is
wink.gif
its pretty heavy denim though, 15oz, so im sure in a couple of weeks it will wear in and start to look a lot better.. that is what happened with my other raw denim.

whoa man, you have raw denim? and more than one pair? oh my gosh. And it's 15oz? wow, that's cool, i heard normal denim was only 12oz.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
0cMKll.jpg
really simple today

I really like this. You need to have like a joint hanging out of your mouth though to complete the fit.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that OV cure tee? Looks like the same one I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads