• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phiberglass
What jacket?

Looks like an S2A trench. I have an unlined cotton one in small I've been stuck with forever -- looks like that one. I've got so much crap I need to purge.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
That's the moto, right? I feel like the shoulders have looked more squared-off, for lack of a better term, in most of the ToJ moto/DR fits that I've seen. Looks good.

IMO the moto shoulders are half an inch too wide, which exaggerates the squared-off structured look. I ended up getting my moto altered to bring the shoulders in and it looks really good now, v similar to how it looks in this pic.

halisray

Reaction score
DSC03514.jpg
DSC03515.jpg
DSC03516.jpg
Comments?
biggrin.gif
love these jeans - just got them yesterday sized down 2 for a 29.. letting the long inseam stack BDG tee Naked & Famous weird guys indigo selvedge vans

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by halisray
DSC03514.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

DSC03516.jpg

Comments?
biggrin.gif
love these jeans - just got them yesterday sized down 2 for a 29.. letting the long inseam stack

BDG tee
Naked & Famous weird guys indigo selvedge
vans

You need to return those and size down again, pronto. Those are already pretty loose and after stretching they'll be huge.

xM.

Reaction score
felt like contributing inspite of an awful picture. i'm mid-stride, not bow-legged, and the shoes are black, not black cherry.

SU0Tg.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The translucent nature of the trashcan made me do a double take over me thinking you owned an H&M trashcan.

Also, I don't know why you all are giving the blog guy such a hard time. I haven't really liked any of his contributions, but he's been receptive to criticisms. It's not like he's moo and giving you a laundry list of reasons why you're actually not at all right in your observations. Yeah, he has a fashion blog, but it reads more of a personal archive rather than that one kid's a while back who was wrapping his mom's down comforters around his neck and telling you why it was high fashunz.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
seriously, especially uncontrol lay off the guy jeezus

xM.

Reaction score
way too much stacking. looks really sloppy with that shirt and those shoes.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
wear those with your copper oxide ervell shirt/ white hi-tops, then when you copy my pose the next time no one will know the difference!
tounge.gif

Fluery

Reaction score
one day i'm going to use your avatar and copy the pose. I'm pretty sure I'm almost the exact same build as you too - 6'1" and like ~180. nobody will know! except I don't have that ballin' hair you do
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads