• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
metroid: other m is freaking awesome.

Search around for information on the glitch.

Apparently if you save after beating a boss, some door won't open and let you through. It's a game-breaker--figured I'd mention it if you haven't heard yet.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

at least i can rest easy knowing i probably won't be able to make it that far, anyways...

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Civilization V drops today. I instakopped off Steam this morning. So pumped to play when I get home later.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
ffffuuuu.gif
Teh suxxor.

Holy ****. I am amazed at how bad this game is. Really unbelievable that they would put out this game. It's awful. Dumbed down beyond all recognition, more bugs than a Phuket whoorehouse.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone hyped about the MMO DC Universe online for both PS3 and PC?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I hope they cross platform in the future though since I am not sure how many PS3 players are willing to pay a monthly fee to play the game.

Squall.Leonhart

Reaction score
I've been iPhone gaming it a lot right now. I can't afford to buy any new PS3 games and my hacked 360 took a dump.

If you guys have an iPhone and like RPGs, go download Chaos Rings, it's pretty much the best app I've ever played. The art and design was done by the guy who developed FFVII and FFVIII, but has a classic RPG system (none of this FFXIII fancy ****).

Oh, and Tetris on iPhone :p

mikey34

Reaction score
DC Universe looks sick, they should make that into a movie. I pre-ordered it along with a few other games last time I was at gamestop. It drops in November, right?

RFX and anyone who is looking to purchase the DC universe- What platform do you plan on buying this for? PS3 or PC? I was thinking PS3 for me, but if everyone goes PC I might have to switch.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was planning on playing it on the PS3 because it is made with the PS3 controller in mind but it not being cross platform to begin with kind of got me hesitant to play with the PS3 because there are a lot of PS3 players who isn't used to or are willing to pay a monthly fee. I have a feeling that online gaming might become a bit lonely in the PS3 server and in the end, it will lose it's cache if I play by myself all the time or if it is difficult to form parties, etc...

My brother, who plans to play the game, is also playing it in PC along with a few friends so I am probably going to be playing this on PC. I already upgraded my cpu this past weekend so I am set on whichever platform I play it on. I can just get a controller for the PC anyways (or connect my PS controller, not sure if that is possible though) if it makes it easier to play the game.

mikey34

Reaction score
Shoot, I'm beginning to think I should get it for the pc now. I have never been a big gamer for the pc so I'm not sure how I feel about it, but at the same time you don't want to play an MMO game by yourself. I'll have to wait and see when the time comes I guess.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else playing Minecraft? I'm so addicted to this game right now.

Hazad

Reaction score
I can't see DC Universe doing well for any stretch of time. No beta with a month til launch = focused solely on the PS3 aspect of the game and it will blow ass as an MMO. Pass unless you enjoy MMOs on consoles.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics