• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Treen

Reaction score
^^Thought they were based in Manchester? Weren't aware they have a store in London. Could get them online though I suppose. ASOS has them to.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
I'm about 90 percent sure I like those. How high do they go?
Comparable to standard combat boots in height. A little lower in the back, a little higher in the front. Wearing them today and they're very comfortable, as well. Also, I just noticed that the production model is slightly different than the model in the pic: there's an extra eyelet in between the top and bottom halves and the tongue is a little different.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Treen
^^Thought they were based in Manchester? Weren't aware they have a store in London. Could get them online though I suppose. ASOS has them to.
will try asos. Thanks

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
I have a pair of Nike Zoom Bruins that are great non-baller sneakers.

rmnd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel
to-may-to, to-mah-to.
wink.gif

I just picked up:
S01012CHR_p.jpg
yesterday.

Thinking about picking up a pair of the Supra Pilots, but the only color that I really want is the grey, and that's covered by the above. :/

what brand are these?

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rmnd
what brand are these?

Supra. Those are the Skytop II model. factory413.com is the supra online store, but zappos has them as well.

rmnd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel
Supra. Those are the Skytop II model. factory413.com is the supra online store, but zappos has them as well.

cool, thanks.

Mirrorball

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Adidas GATs Lows
Adidas-Originals-A.039-0.jpg

$20 via paypal to the 1st person who can find me somewhere i can buy these online, in a size US11.5 or US11 (UK 11 or UK10.5), new, that ships to Ireland.

They are Adidas Originals A.039 Resplit Lo in black to help you get started on google.
Gogogogogogogo.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If those supras had fewer pleats/useless details and were made of patent leather, they would be sick.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just can't help wishing that both the supra and the adidas resplit were leather
frown.gif

Oh, and had Lanvin/MMM branding on the side, duh

Mirrorball

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads