• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champions League 10/11

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xudisco07
+1.

I hope Ajax and AC win Group G.

I hope so too, but just how realistic is that?
Mourinho is such an ass and Real is douche club nr 1.

xudisco07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flieger
I hope so too, but just how realistic is that?
Mourinho is such an ass and Real is douche club nr 1.

Hopefully they have bad games, but I don't know if it is realistic.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off topic but didn't know where to post this.
My brother wants an authentic ( the one with the flag on the arm ) MLS shirt for his birthday, he doesn't follow a team he just likes the shirts. He has mentioned Chicago, Galaxy and a couple of others. The only place I can find them is the MLS website but they are $109 which seems extortionate. Does anyone know of a cheaper online store or is this the price I will need to pay?

EnglishGent

Reaction score
Damn didn't notice that the authentic ones were still more on there. Not sure of anywhere else, sorry.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spectacular goal by Muller.

dganderson

Reaction score
Great start for Arsenal. Hopefully we saved a few goals for later.

Rabidhabid

Reaction score
As much as I love the gunners, I'm completely sure that Chelsea will win this year. They have an amazing depth in their troop, as well as having almost as good team-play as Barcelona.

Fabregas though............................

ANIKETOS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rabidhabid
As much as I love the gunners, I'm completely sure that Chelsea will win this year. They have an amazing depth in their troop, as well as having almost as good team-play as Barcelona.

Fabregas though............................

I agree it's between barca and chelsea who look to be the two best teams right now.The same could have been said last year though as well so u never know.As for Arsenal I hope u guys aren't actually rating them based on their first game or even their group,which is the easiest of all groups.They usually fall apart against the big teams,I don't see that changing this year.

Rabidhabid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ANIKETOS
I agree it's between barca and chelsea who look to be the two best teams right now.The same could have been said last year though as well so u never know.As for Arsenal I hope u guys aren't actually rating them based on their first game or even their group,which is the easiest of all groups.They usually fall apart against the big teams,I don't see that changing this year.

Yeah well, I know. Not expecting more than quarterfinals, although I don't see any team that's more fit to competing with Chelsea and Barca. Arsenal is pretty much the second best Premier League team this year, Bundesliga hasn't got alot to offer except Bayern, Serie A's only competing team this year is Milan and Real Madrid is still looking for a miracle.

fairholme_wannabe

Reaction score
Fabregas was a ******* monster yesterday.

Really happy with Jack Wilshere's development as well--that back heel flick to Chamakh was really, really pretty.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads