• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
No one is going as a dolphin?

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
iGent.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
michael-cera-pauly-d-jersey-shore-makeover.jpg

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of want to do Barney Stinson-as-Maverick, if I could find a flight suit. Would also like a helmet that I could rig up with speakers and an iPod to play the Top Gun theme.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since I'm a girl, I'm socially forced to either go as something cute or slutty or both.

Slutty zombie?
confused.gif

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
I'm either going to be a juggalo, OR revisit my costume from 2004 with a couple of friends. We went as the 1972 Israeli Olympic team.

oh god I just cracked up in class.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
Since I'm a girl, I'm socially forced to either go as something cute or slutty or both.

Slutty zombie?
confused.gif

Actually, I've noticed quite a few women look on Halloween as the one time a year it's socially acceptable for them to act like sluts. It's very telling.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Actually, I've noticed quite a few women look on Halloween as the one time a year it's socially acceptable for them to act like sluts. It's very telling.

It's annoying. I always want to go as something awesome, but it always somehow ends up kind of slutty.

...Maybe that is telling...

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
It's annoying. I always want to go as something awesome, but it always somehow ends up kind of slutty.

...Maybe that is telling...

i thought slutty=awesome for girls....

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going as a cornfield.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know. Last year I went as narcissism, and the year prior, Jesus. I got hit on by so many girls when I was dressed as Jesus, I should have hooked up with someone dressed as a devil but the clown girl was cute so I was happy either way.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It's annoying. I always want to go as something awesome, but it always somehow ends up kind of slutty. ...Maybe that is telling...
Come on. The entire point is to be slutty. you can wear stars on your nipples and say you're the American Flag and nobody will even question you. What are you going to go as, an Amish woman? That's just depressing.
Originally Posted by fuji
Marijuana.
Are you going to paint yourself green, roll yourself up in a sheet, and wet the ends?
Originally Posted by ama
I'm thinking about going as a cornfield.
You really should consider going as a watermelon cake. Then when people drunkenly spill their food on you all night long you can just say its part of the design.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads