• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loud shirts from ETRO (with pics)

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Very bright and colorful as expected, part of the attention whore line ;D

001v054qWUq.jpg

001w054qWUq.jpg

001y054qWUq.jpg

001x054qWUq.jpg

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Duchamp do a better job of this kind of stuff.

kohelet

Reaction score
Reminds me of the early 1990's color me bad, hip hop pop. oooooyyyyyyy. the shirt might look hideous. however if you have a darker skin tone and you ironed that shirt, with a solid tie, and a hint of arrogance/douchery/confidence in you, it can look hot.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
Duchamp do a better job of this kind of stuff.
i had never herd of that brand until now, quick Google search revealed the image below.Maybe you are right
smile.gif
i uasally where a similar shirt when im going into the city to party ;D
Duchamp2.jpg
@koheleti dont think i could pull of a tie with those....sports jacket is what i go with.....

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
i was just playing dressup that day but here is the look i would go for!!!!
0017054qWUq.jpg

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don
i had never herd of that brand until now, quick Google search revealed the image below.Maybe you are right
smile.gif
Duchamp2.jpg
@koheleti dont think i could pull of a tie with those....sports jacket is what i go with.....

Duchamp make some excellent shirts and accessories for going out and partying. I even wear some of their ties under my sober business suits. I would warn against posting too much of their stuff on here though, as some of the regulars get too excited and start gasping for air. http://www.duchamplondon.com/

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
Duchamp make some excellent shirts and accessories for going out and partying. I even wear some of their ties under my sober business suits. I would warn against posting too much of their stuff on here though, as some of the regulars get too excited and start gasping for air. http://www.duchamplondon.com/
lmfao, i do like that shirt/tie combo there for sure.... but wait, Duchamp is SF approved????? (Runs to Nordstrom rack) @silvere2- there are 2 shirts there, 2....
17702d1261014033-g-heinrici-lurkmore_002.jpg

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but wait, Duchamp is SF approved????? (Runs to Nordstrom rack)
No! Which make me like it even more.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spoken like a true pioneer +1
If you don't get bored and stick around you'll find that there is a dominant Italian aesthetic amongst the cognoscenti on here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
lol8[1].gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif
Duchamp2.jpg

This shirt and tie combo is a bit much, but I'd wear the shirt, with or without a (different) tie, and I'd also wear the tie with a more subdued shirt. I like some of Duchamp's products for loud casual wear. Edit: I actually like the shirt a lot.

TallEd

Reaction score
Yuck. Why would you dress so goofy to go out? It's the Italian equivalent of a peacock.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
it gets very boring wearing the same old bland colors.Keep in mind that i have at least 50 RL shirts including PL chaps and polo sport/golf and moar....
001l054qWUq.jpg
when im done with my polo **** i move on to ETRO jhane barnes, nuatica and many many moar.dont hate the play bro, hate your lack of game...i do fine when i go out!
001k054qWUq.jpg

kohelet

Reaction score
I happen to like the paisley shirt and paisley tie. With each other. Then again I am from a Latin country. Like I said guys with dark colour skin tan and up can carry this look. Will a pale dude pull of this look? Helllll no.

Da Louis Vuitton I LOVE seeing people's closets. I always help style people for free (unfortunately lol)

I like your closet. But dude wire hangers? Come on bro treat your clothes with respect. Do you by any chance have a tie collection?

I happen to like RL. RL will always be a classic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads