• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sf: Asap! Whats My Play!

Macallan9

Reaction score
Dont you have a meat locker with hanging hooks for jusy this sort of situation?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your chances of ********** are greatly improved if she believes she has already (consensually) had sex with you.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Your chances of ********** are greatly improved if she believes she has already (consensually) had sex with you.
if and when tagutcow ever has sex, feel free to take his advice.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
if and when tagutcow ever has sex, feel free to take his advice.

zing! Play him off, Johnny!

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, I got owned. How do I even get to a situation where I find myself drinking all night with an 8.5/9 in the first place?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should have SF make plays for me in the future.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OP, DO NOT listen to anyone except Matt (he's in a different timezone) that responded to your questions so early in the morning.

Simple play is, make out, let her pass out. In the morning make plans to hang out again.

J Darnielle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
OP, DO NOT listen to anyone except Matt (he's in a different timezone) that responded to your questions so early in the morning.

Simple play is, make out, let her pass out. In the morning make plans to hang out again.

This is what I did.

Move her to the bed. Sleep beside her, but basically fully clothed, hands to yourself...move over and kiss her in the morning and make your move then.
This is terrible advice. Do you really think she's going to **** me when she's all hungover and disgusting-feeling?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
welcome to the friend zone. enjoy it. life is nice there. she can tell you about all the guys she ***** that aren't you.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does Connemara have a brother we did not know about?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Why the **** would you say to a girl "I won't try to **** you" and then expect to be able to **** her. You obviously are one of the poor souls on this earth with less game than me (also known as the Tagutcow club). I hope you enjoy being her ***** for the rest of your life.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Why the **** would you say to a girl "I won't try to **** you" and then expect to be able to **** her. You obviously are one of the poor souls on this earth with less game than me (also known as the Tagutcow club). I hope you enjoy being her ***** for the rest of your life.

Might as well have gone in with "Hi, I'm gay and will buy you lots of drinks and then yuo can comfortably sleep at my place with no need to do anything with me, how does that sound?" Surprised she did not invite the other guy over to your crib.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Originally Posted by edmorel
Might as well have gone in with "Hi, I'm gay and will buy you lots of drinks and then yuo can comfortably sleep at my place with no need to do anything with me, how does that sound?" Surprised she did not invite the other guy over to your crib.

I actually completely disagree. Now, given the way he said it (probably desperately to get her to stay), it doesn't work.

But saying "look, we aren't ********** tonight, just want you to be clear on that now" is a great ******* line. However, it usually only works after things have already gotten hot at the bar and you have at the very least made out. Doesn't really work if you are being a safe & friendly omegamale.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya, I'm with MS on that. It's a great line to deceive and establish comfort with a girl before you completely decimate that trust. But anyhow, ya, OP was nice enough to make that offer AND deliver upon it, and so now, he is the proud new owner of One Slightly Used But Fully Trusting Female Friend.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I assumed that "I wont' try to sleep with you" meant they'd be staying up all night.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads