• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Khakis?

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. This might belong in the SW&D section.
2. Those chinos fit terribly, in almost every way possible. They're too long, bunch up at the bottom, and fit poorly in the calves and thigh. However, this could be because those guys are wearing them at their knees.
3. Check ou J Crew's Urban Slim Fit Chinos and Lands End Canvas Slim Fitting Chinos. Those should be around what you're looking for. If they're slightly off, you can take them to the tailor to have minor adjustments made.
4. Please don't wear your chinos like that.

Tempo2010

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
1. This might belong in the SW&D section.
2. Those chinos fit terribly, in almost every way possible. They're too long, bunch up at the bottom, and fit poorly in the calves and thigh. However, this could be because those guys are wearing them at their knees.
3. Check ou J Crew's Urban Slim Fit Chinos and Lands End Canvas Slim Fitting Chinos. Those should be around what you're looking for. If they're slightly off, you can take them to the tailor to have minor adjustments made.
4. Please don't wear your chinos like that.

Lol i am new here so maybe i posted in the wrong section sorry.

Matt B

Reaction score
Try H&M. They have some made in Romania khakis that are slim fit and well made for the price.

M

kohelet

Reaction score
uhoh.gif
slim fit chinos o_O slim fit cargo pants o_O

Do you have the body type to pull such a look. People think just because an artist has it on and it might look trendy and hot means they can pull it off. Are you his height, size, and proportion?

kohelet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tempo2010
Hey can anybody tell me which brands these khakis these are?...i want a nice slim or straight fit khaki but i cant find them anywere...here are some pics below...anybody know?

That style of lil wayne and pharrel looks like crack head preppy swagger. yuck.

Tempo2010

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kohelet
That style of lil wayne and pharrel looks like crack head preppy swagger. yuck.

Perhaps....but i jus needed a pic of the pants...i dont really care much whos wearing it.
blush.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads