• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
DSCN5688.jpg

basics

Binker

Reaction score
IMG_1638.jpg

'stache
hanes
black waxed apc ps
to&co

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
58901_1507258758730_1152120265_31329232_568677_n.jpg
lol my face b lookin deformed, dem lips Thom Browne Levis(no vis) Sperry( no vis) WAKA FLOCKA

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schorsch
Easy there, experts. 1) The right tie, in the right combination, can be worn in a casual setting. Tie /= formal. 2)There are thousands of examples of plaid shirts and jackets that work wonderfully together. This particular example is a little shiny and mod, but there's nothing wrong with the principle.

These aren't "rules" like "guys shouldn't wear makeup and clothes made for Japanese schoolgirls." <wink!>

Sorry, I should have said a plaid shirt doesn't work with THIS jacket.

I realize that plaid shirts and different styles/colours of jacket work. A shiny gray jacket and a plaid shirt doesn't go together for me, although a muted beige or olive green one is definitely fine.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, robbie's looking like he needs to get off that Coke diet and get on the "diet coke" diet (TM Kanye West).

Waka's "Hard in the Paint" is one of the toughest beats of 2010. My intelligence hates to concede here, but I'm looking forward to the album.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I'd give up pop completely before I drank Diet Coke. Sugar free Coke is like ****** ********... not something i'm that interested in.

but really, this is what I wore to work. I am not gonna wear a v-neck tshirt,KMW's, and chucks to work in a high school. If I went to take a piss, I'd get asked for my hall pass.

I know I don't look better, but atleast somewhat more 'professional' in this. It isn't baller steez, but given that I work at a high school in Rural nebraska its not going to ruffle feathers or garner anymore 'you look so young, man...' comments from co-workers.

Its STF 501's which are like 31(30ish)x34(32ish) and a 14.5 x 33 OCBD... these are the exact same sizes I wore in HS. I don't need to lose weight, if anything I need to gain and redistribute the weight I have by working out.

-rF

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Man, robbie's looking like he needs to get off that Coke diet and get on the "diet coke" diet (TM Kanye West). Waka's "Hard in the Paint" is one of the toughest beats of 2010. My intelligence hates to concede here, but I'm looking forward to the album.
haha agree, it's fun music, very entertaining for reasons he probably doesn't intend. He's supposed to be calling into my radio show tonight lol we just happened to see him in a store next to my place, I called my friend who's in the pic(radio show host) and was like get ur ass down here it's WAKA

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh these are Yuketens! Good shoes after like 5 months and they are on sale at Barneys right now! If I didnt think they'd last I'd get another pair.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
58901_1507258758730_1152120265_31329232_568677_n.jpg

lol
my face b lookin deformed, dem lips
Thom Browne
Levis(no vis)
Sperry( no vis)

WAKA FLOCKA

DRUGDEALIN MUSIC!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads