• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite pairs atm : Alden Plain toe boots burgundy WalkOver Longwing tan pebble Alden Indy 403
IMG_3529.jpg

skunkworks

Reaction score
Burgundy boots look boss.

acl1

Reaction score
CIMG1074.jpg
CIMG1064.jpg
CIMG1081.jpg
Thorogood horsehide boots. Just starting to break in, about 12-15 wears. The depth and variation of color is amazing. I'm actually wondering if I should sell these, as they've always been a bit long, so let me know if you'd be interested in these for cheap. They'd be best for 10 - 10.5, maybe even a slim 11.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yuketens don't suck though, really.
Yuki Matsuda is a badass, the shoes hold up to serious abuse and get better with age. They are well made and comfortable. I love the Native American vibe, but that is in part because I am fond of my country and its history.

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaydc7
IIIRD - Let us know what you decide on. I think I'm pretty set with the single, block heel, and then get a half sole put on. Also, I'm not a fan of the swing last from what I've seen.
sure will! .... & oh, as for the swing last, i find the captoe version of the Americana to my liking__ i'm going for bulk up front w/double celastic toes.

Originally Posted by TheRealBillyOcean
semidressx2leather.jpg

^^^^what are those?[/quote]
Originally Posted by Christobevii3
Looks like some custom whites boots.
i think they're Japanese version semidress.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acl1
CIMG1074.jpg

CIMG1064.jpg

CIMG1081.jpg

Thorogood horsehide boots. Just starting to break in, about 12-15 wears. The depth and variation of color is amazing. I'm actually wondering if I should sell these, as they've always been a bit long, so let me know if you'd be interested in these for cheap. They'd be best for 10 - 10.5, maybe even a slim 11.

I might be interested, how much?

Wretched

Reaction score
Originally Posted by obeserabbit

yuketen hunt boots...is it hard to pull off this look? i tried searching, but couldn't find pics of them being worn..

That Yuketen looks like an ugly slipper glued on top of a giant pork rind.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
My favorite pairs atm :

Alden Plain toe boots burgundy
WalkOver Longwing tan pebble
Alden Indy 403

IMG_3529.jpg

Nice plain toes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
warren more deets on the plain toes

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by samblackbones
Yuketens don't suck though, really. Yuki Matsuda is a badass, the shoes hold up to serious abuse and get better with age. They are well made and comfortable. I love the Native American vibe, but that is in part because I am fond of my country and its history.
You mean the part where settlers killed them all and then made the rest drunkards?

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
You mean the part where settlers killed them all and then made the rest drunkards?
How did you know that was my favorite part?

YuppieSkuppie

Reaction score
How do you folks with the white stitching keep it white? Do you never wear them and never colour condition them?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
isn't that like a size 14?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads