• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No, but I can make a MTM shirt you. We can make custom shirts based on your measurements in any of the fabrics we offer. The price is the same as the RTW shirts and will take about six weeks. Unlike other custom shirtmakers, we prefer to first send you one of our RTW shirts for you to try on, and then you can note measurement modifications based on that (e.g. +1" waist, -0.5" sleeve, etc.). This allows us to have a very good chance of making your first shirt fit well. Whereas the more common method of simply submitting a set of measurements, typically results in ill-fitting, unwearable shirts for the first one or two iterations, and is a waste of your time and money. To get started, take a look at the above measurement guide and purchase a shirt that you think will fit you best. If it just happens to be perfect, then you can keep the shirt. If not, you can return it and we'll make you a new shirt with your desired modifications. Any combination of styling choice (collars, cuffs) and fabrics is possible. Please contact us for details.

HarleyBob

Reaction score
Any plans to make your ties in longer lengths or wider widths? Thanks.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
Kent, you the food writer?
Yes, I do write about food. How did you come upon my writings?
Originally Posted by HarleyBob
Any plans to make your ties in longer lengths or wider widths? Thanks.
No, it's hard to justify the minimums required to satisfy a fairly small niche.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, that's me.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
4113684281_dbe54595f8_b.jpg
What colors do you have in mind? For reference, the colors I already have are: 100 navy 142 (upper right corner) burgundy 337 (dark green) 280 (light blue) 1068 (pink) 134 (brown) 9 (black)

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent, I happen to see that we are both located in Austin! Do you happen to have a store to visit, or do you operate differently?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by landshark
Kent, I happen to see that we are both located in Austin! Do you happen to have a store to visit, or do you operate differently?
All of my inventory is now located in my League City, TX workshop, which unfortunately is not open to the public.

random-adam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
New cuff links:

Sterling knot

May I request an ETA for when these might again become available? All that remain to be acquired for my wedding attire next June are an appropriate tie and these sterling knots.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They should be available in about a month.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads