• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is yoga a good place to meet hot women?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My ultra dorky weird hippie cousin met his wife at a yoga class. I love my cousin but he's like a 5 and she's like a 7-8. So it works pretty well for some.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also if it's any indication, my g/f just wants to **** after every yoga class she goes to.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Endorphin high, adrenaline going....

It's a great combination.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe try teaching a yoga class?
yoga-teacher-fail.jpg

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Pilates is where it's at.

That and dance classes.

WoodyStylee

Reaction score
i used to go to Bikram Yoga a lot, and there were tons of hot women in my class. Its pretty normal for guys not to wear shirts in the class, and if your in decent shape you look like a ******* god after the workout.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
That and dance classes.

Modern dance classes are the best of both worlds. When some GaGa comes on, it's a treat for the eyes and the ears.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Modern dance classes are the best of both worlds. When some GaGa comes on, it's a treat for the eyes and the ears.
Also Latin dance classes, eg salsa etc.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, avoid a belly-dancing class. Trust me on this.

rjacobs

Reaction score
No. Yoga is one of the only athletic-related things where women have a natural advantage over men. Better option with similar principle: co-ed kickball, soccer, softball, or whatever your sport is.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjacobs
No. Yoga is one of the only athletic-related things where women have a natural advantage over men. Better option with similar principle: co-ed kickball, soccer, softball, or whatever your sport is.
Yes soft-ball and tennis are good. Just stay away from overly-competetive women.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjacobs

Yeah, but women know they have the advantage, so they don't expect you to be amazing at Yoga. On the other hand with regular sports (soccer, softball, etc) you're kind of expected to be pretty decent b/c you're a guy, so if you suck it's more embarrassing. Basically, if you suck at Yoga a woman isn't going to think much of it because there's plenty of really athletic/fit guys that aren't very good at Yoga, but if you suck at kickball/soccer/softball she's going to realize you suck at sports.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Step one: carry a few sizable dumbbells to just outside the yoga studio/class in a large gym, about 2 mins before the class ends. (Make sure you are capable of lifting them!)

Step two: when the woman are finishing up, loudly perform two or three reps with the weights. Count aloud: "...a thousand and one! A thousand...and...two!" etc.

Step three: wear a condom when boning.

Today is back and arms, it's not glamourous, but it's my life.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I'd go with 'yes' on the yoga thing. Plus, if you position yourself well (near the back, behind a flock of slim and toned women) you get a lot of hot ass views.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads