• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
i want these as well btw

Yeah those blue brogues are hot. I can in no way justify the pricetag, but someone should
teacha.gif

aoluffy

Reaction score
need a pair of white trainers to wear about casually

im thinking about buying adidas stan smiths (primarily white, bit of black) thoughts?

butterflystyle

Reaction score
826640-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
BURLINGTONBKBR_lg.jpg

butterflystyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aoluffy
need a pair of white trainers to wear about casually

im thinking about buying adidas stan smiths (primarily white, bit of black) thoughts?

The Rod Laver is much sexier.

aoluffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by butterflystyle
The Rod Laver is much sexier.

hmm u think so? i cant find pics to compare them. going to store hopefully today or tommorow so i'll see then but if anyones got any pics which show the shoes differences clearly,w ill love it.

butterflystyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aoluffy
hmm u think so? i cant find pics to compare them. going to store hopefully today or tommorow so i'll see then but if anyones got any pics which show the shoes differences clearly,w ill love it.

SS has a white sole, RL has a green sole. /discussion.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drmmr
AR_Six
http://www.asos.com/Florsheim-By-Duc...rt=2&clr=Black

Your size too, right?

Thanks... not sure how you knew my size but I gather these fit a 1/2 size big so I might be a 10.5uk. If anyone has sizing input, let me know.

That being said I want them in brown or cognac or oxblood, which I am not sure exist but I'm waiting to hear back from florsheim. Black is definitely a lot more tempting than silver though.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Thanks... not sure how you knew my size but I gather these fit a 1/2 size big so I might be a 10.5uk. If anyone has sizing input, let me know.

That being said I want them in brown or cognac or oxblood, which I am not sure exist but I'm waiting to hear back from florsheim. Black is definitely a lot more tempting than silver though.

Lol, your sig shows your shoe size.

I can't imagine why they won't have in brown, really. Maybe not cognac or oxblood (both would be sick), but brown's pretty standard. But I haven't seen these in brown so I can't say for sure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads