• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
The definitive guide to slim fitting shirts thread over on MC drives me just as crazy as the slim fitting khaki thread does here in SW&D I just realized. Good luck finding a truly slim fitting OTR shirt for under $40-50 at a mall guys, seriously, unless it's a Bloomies in NY or Cali. It is amazing how different their definition of slim is compared to this side of the forum. My god.
You and me both :)

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sophnet-paraffin-cloth-field-jacket-0.jpg

******* amazing, what I would not do to own this right about now.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does sophnet stuff run, sizewise? So pricy at retail but hits Yoox every once in awhile. I'd hate to get a smedium-sized large.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
How does sophnet stuff run, sizewise? So pricy at retail but hits Yoox every once in awhile. I'd hate to get a smedium-sized large.

Fits like dub taps I think, boxy and true. I wish that **** fit slim or else I'd own a bit of it, this piece is even at a fair price at 815 before fee's. If I had not just bought that Junya I'd have strongly considered this.

bryanayrb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Fits like dub taps I think, boxy and true. I wish that **** fit slim or else I'd own a bit of it, this piece is even at a fair price at 815 before fee's. If I had not just bought that Junya I'd have strongly considered this.

pretty much, i tried soph stuff on in HK and it was boxier than usual

although the pieces i tried were in JP sizing... dunno about the yoox stuff

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
The definitive guide to slim fitting shirts thread over on MC drives me just as crazy as the slim fitting khaki thread does here in SW&D I just realized. Good luck finding a truly slim fitting OTR shirt for under $40-50 at a mall guys, seriously, unless it's a Bloomies in NY or Cali. It is amazing how different their definition of slim is compared to this side of the forum. My god.

I just ordered from SF affilliate cottonworks and will report on results.

re MC: I just wandered into a discussion of "fashion v. quality" over there. Quality is forever, fashion is for idiots. That sort of thing. I am back here in SWD now.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
the burberry thread or something else?
its everywhere over there... Edit: and just ask them about the cut of TB's stuff....

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Young Jeezy is so dope, I want a Snowman tee, XXXL. I also want a supreme Dipset Tee, my best friend has the Raekwon one and I still envy it.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
the burberry thread or something else?

yeah that was the thread.

agree, those boots are very uncontrol.

be happy that your name is used as adjective in a positive sense. others aren't so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads