• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What MANLY stuff did you do today?

P. Bateman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steam room shave while bro'n out naked at the Club.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had something caught between my teeth, so I pulled an oak tree out of the ground and whittled it down to a toothpick. I started feeling a little happy.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Usul
Why do this? The toilet paper won't taste very good and the meat will not clean you very well. You should contact a product rep and see if you can get manuals for these products to teach you how to use them properly.

was more inclining to say i was going to eat alot of steak and then have to use the toilet paper..lol now i have an image in my head of wiping ones ass with a steak..that's damn manly!

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suave
had sex

i dream of this day lol vasectomy's are more painful than i'd ever imagined haha it hurts to even get it up!
facepalm.gif

Incman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
i dream of this day lol vasectomy's are more painful than i'd ever imagined haha it hurts to even get it up!
facepalm.gif

Think of how much more painful a kid would be. :p

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flew a plane in pouring rain and landed on a slick runway with lots of water on it.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not today but over the weekend I went spelunking in Connor's Cave and the Devil's Icebox Cave.

The things I will do to acid test my 1000 mile boots.....

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot
Flew a plane in pouring rain and landed on a slick runway with lots of water on it.

ever combat landed? That was one of the craziest things i've experienced on an aircraft. It was a c-17 packed with two helo's, and tons of bodies lol

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ground steel plates at work then came home and had a glass of scotch.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Flew a jet.

Oh wait ... that was a nightmare.

Than again ... sometimes it's hard to tell dream from reality.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I took the engine in my caddy apart last week to replace a seal causing a vacuum leak and therefore a rough idle, I than replaced the power steering pump, shocks and brakes and finished with a cleaning/detailing to bring it up to par.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics